STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Well since tdogg said u live the life of a cat... Plus i figure yall bout the same height

:rofl:

I still don't understand the cat reference. He lost me there lol
amel trying to read the thread like.
'

This is a first. I've always disagreed with you but this is the first time I feel like I don't know what language you're speaking :rofl:

Maybe it was the milk drinking reference? Although I'm not sure who first brought that up. He's saying you're a strong cat, like New York slang maybe?

Milk drinking?

But I was talking about gym commute times..

Excuse me while I back out of this thread, very slowly.

Last edited:
Haven't drank whole milk in years. Maybfe decades lol.

Now. I'm really going to sound like an old man for saying this, but these days I stick to soy milk. Any milk derived from a cow changes my bowel regularity and stool consistency.

Last edited:
Milk is great dammit

Especially while organic milk .

Jesus, it's delicious with cereal .

Can my have to much cuz ,well,we went over this yesterday.

Skim milk with cornflakes :pimp:.

Last edited:
heeyyyyelllll naw.

I mean, milk with cereal is a necessity. But milk, just to drink? disgusting. Humans really are the only mammals that drink milk after infancy. It's foul to even look at.

heeyyyyelllll naw.

I mean, milk with cereal is a necessity. But milk, just to drink? disgusting. Humans really are the only mammals that drink milk after infancy. It's foul to even look at.
was going to mention that. And we forced that...

Drinking milk is automatic puke reflex everytime

Who is the sick **** who first discovered cow milk was drinkable? I wonder what else they found...

For my chipotle fam, I bought the $30 gift card last week to get the BOGO deal... When u buy the gift card, you'll just show the receipt to the cashier to redeem. I was surprised the cashier just looked at it and gave it back to me. So I can use it again :pimp: not sure if it'll keep working like that but if I can get BOGO chipotle til the promo ends (1/31) I'll be stoked

Also she took off the charge for the more expensive burrito :pimp:

heeyyyyelllll naw.

Man, humans are the only mammals to do a million things though.

Milk and cookies??? Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk is heaven. I *** with Oreos too.

Milk and cookies??? Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk is heaven. I *** with Oreos too.
This.

Us and dolphins are the only ones who have sex for pleasure. Y'all saying something wrong with that too?

oreos are trash. step your cookie game up b.

cookies and milk so childish :lol:. not hating on you, keep cooking.

heeyyyyelllll naw.

not a million things biologically though.

This.

Us and dolphins are the only ones who have sex for pleasure. Y'all saying something wrong with that too?

but you're missing why we have sex. it's pleasurable. And it's not just humans and dolphins. some monkeys do also. It mainly has to do with the neocortex and higher levels of consciousness and neurotransmitters that trigger releases in the brain that lesser developed animals do not have.

We drink milk as infants to feed and gain nutrients because we cannot eat. Why do we drink it as adults exactly? There are a multitude of better sources for calcium and vitamin D than milk.

Back
Top Bottom