STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

oreos are trash. step your cookie game up b.

Lol who's man is this?!?!??!?!?!?

I'm your mans

but you're missing why we have sex. it's pleasurable. And it's not just humans and dolphins. some monkeys do also. It mainly has to do with the neocortex and higher levels of consciousness and neurotransmitters that trigger releases in the brain that lesser developed animals do not have.

We drink milk as infants to feed and gain nutrients because we cannot eat. Why do we drink it as adults exactly? There are a multitude of better sources for calcium and vitamin D than milk.

Humans are the only animals to eat sushi, cheeseburgers, pizza, and everything else delicious. Since other animals don't drink milk or eat these things , I'll do that too. Brb eating [emoji]128169[/emoji] like my dog

With that attitude i hope you never scoff at what people eat.
but you're missing why we have sex. it's pleasurable. And it's not just humans and dolphins. some monkeys do also. It mainly has to do with the neocortex and higher levels of consciousness and neurotransmitters that trigger releases in the brain that lesser developed animals do not have.

We drink milk as infants to feed and gain nutrients because we cannot eat. Why do we drink it as adults exactly? There are a multitude of better sources for calcium and vitamin D than milk.
*insert rock clap .gif

Last edited:
Humans are the only animals to eat sushi, cheeseburgers, pizza, and everything else delicious. Since other animals don't drink milk or eat these things , I'll do that too. Brb eating [emoji]128169[/emoji] like my dog

Gotta eat your own puke too hahhahahhahahhaha

Lol yall talking about sushi and pizza and ****. I mean from the standpoint that bodies produce milk for the sole purpose of nutrition. It's why the female body stops milking when the child starts eating real food and no longer drinks it. That's the same reason animals produce milk, for their off spring. There's just no actual benefit of milk as an adult. then once you consider that, the idea of it is disgusting. Especially with how much mucus and urine is in it. gahhhhhhhh

:lol: at the correlation between basic *** oreos and sunny days and puppies. Oreos are to cookies what mcdonalds are to burgers. step your game up.

Lol yall talking about sushi and pizza and ****. I mean from the standpoint that bodies produce milk for the sole purpose of nutrition. It's why the female body stops milking when the child starts eating real food and no longer drinks it. That's the same reason animals produce milk, for their off spring. There's just no actual benefit of milk as an adult. then once you consider that, the idea of it is disgusting. Especially with how much mucus and urine is in it. gahhhhhhhh

:lol: at the correlation between basic *** oreos and sunny days and puppies. Oreos are to cookies what mcdonalds are to burgers. step your game up.

What about women that breast feed until like 4 years old? Lol

McDonald's may be trash, but I like a crappy Big Mac every now and then.....there's something on their menu everyone likes every now and again hahaha

All just jokes man

Last edited:
Yeah and women never stop lactating until they decide to stop feeding so that argument makes no sense

What about women that breast feed until like 4 years old? Lol

McDonald's may be trash, but I like a crappy Big Mac every now and then.....there's something on their menu everyone likes every now and again hahaha

All just jokes man

lmaoo man breast feeding til 4 is hilarious and crazy. You always see random occurances of that. Always have to look at the parents with the side-eye lol.

I'm not ever saying dont eat mcdonalds. I go in on their nuggets when I'd eat there. I'm not even saying dont eat oreos. Just that when it comes to burgers, there are wayyyy better options. Same when it comes to cookies. We have a huge Oreo thread in General as we speak lol.

I am saying dont drink milk doh lmaoo. f that.

Man working so much has me taking all kinds of losses in the gym. Down 10 pounds, can't bench worth a damn, puked after lifting. :lol: like wtf.

Good news is my dl is still going up, I told my boss I was gonna quit and got a raise and will be working less.

Now I just got to get back on the gain train and prep hella food.

Man working so much has me taking all kinds of losses in the gym. Down 10 pounds, can't bench worth a damn, puked after lifting. :lol: like wtf.

Good news is my dl is still going up, I told my boss I was gonna quit and got a raise and will be working less.

Dem financial gainz. Keep at it bruh

Just curious...

How much were you working before you talked to your boss?

Milk has no benefits as an adult? riiightttt 
laugh.gif

Definitely one of the top 5 dumbest things ever said in here.

Milk has no benefits as an adult? riiightttt :lol:

Definitely one of the top 5 dumbest things ever said in here.
I mix my protein in milk so I can't say I don't drink it but he's not wrong. It's strange that adult humans consume milk from another species. Protein to sugar ratio is absolute trash but **** protein in water

Ohhh boy.....you guys done pissed off Boss lol
Nah Ive just never heard anyone bash milk out of all things when it comes to whats good for your body. I have a feeling a lot of the people bashing it are lactose intolerant and thats why they don't like to drink it.

No one that is strong bashes milk, I can promise you that.

I only drink organic milk :pimp:

...and almond milk too (come at me broz)

This is the first time i actually heard milk is bad for u as an adult :lol: My gma, 86 y/o, drinks a glass before bed, shes been doing that for idk how long

Last edited:
i never bashed milk, I'm straight up lactose intolerant..... lol so that's why I can't drink milk but even almond milk and soy milk makes me wanna puke if I try to drink it. straight up.

Everything milk based makes my stomach hurt but ice cream, milk, certain cheeses i'll legit puke.

i never bashed milk, I'm straight up lactose intolerant..... lol so that's why I can't drink milk but even almond milk and soy milk makes me wanna puke if I try to drink it. straight up.

Everything milk based makes my stomach hurt but ice cream, milk, certain cheeses i'll legit puke.

Back
Top Bottom