STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man it all started when I JOKINGLY said drink a gallon a day 
laugh.gif

Then the brofessors had to come out and try to discredit milk, milk...MILK? Out of all things 
laugh.gif

(not you Tdogg I know milk hurts your tummy and I wouldn't drink it if it did mine that way) 

Did high rep DL worked up to 365 for 12, 315 for 15 and 315 for 10.

Felt good and explosive every rep and this was after DL 465 for 5 on Wednesday.

DB shoulder press up to 80x6, 75x8, 60x12.

BB Rows 245x8 225x10, 225x10.

Finished with DB vertical raises 35x10, DB lateral raises 25x10, Lat Pulldown 200x10 and 10 dips for a circuit 3 times.

Planning on going heavy singles next week to test where my max is at. :pimp:

:pimp: i see u!!

Im starting week 1 of another round of ed coan program today, u got me even more hype now.

I can't front squat for s***. I jut can't hold the damn bar. Help me brahs

Lol, the secret is that you don't have to. If you don't have the flexibility you can always go thumbless or more. One time I'd be squatting with just the index fingers on the bar. If you keep your elbows up, the front delts are the ones holding up the weight.

Last edited:
because we're not meant to!!!!!

As long as i can remember i never liked it, the taste, the smell. I wanna say last time i actually drank it i was really young like 2 or3yrs old. I remember my mom always telling me i need to drink milk but id never listen.

Lol, the secret is that you don't have to. If you don't have the flexibility you can always go thumbless or more. One time I'd be squatting with just the index fingers on the bar. If you keep your elbows up, the front delts are the ones holding up the weight.

Man I don't think I have the mobility to even get my elbows up smh. Tried to unrack it and my forearms started cramping up smh. I tried to do where you cross your arms and just like hold your elbows out and it kept falling forward

Your posture is probably off. It shouldn't be rolling forwards like that.

Last edited:
Man I don't think I have the mobility to even get my elbows up smh. Tried to unrack it and my forearms started cramping up smh. I tried to do where you cross your arms and just like hold your elbows out and it kept falling forward

Wrap straps around the bar and grab them to keep your elbows high. It's what I did till I worked on my mobility.

Damn, homie. You should post vids.

Gonna try to get one Tuesday.

Damn I didn't think it was my posture I thought I just couldn't get my arms up enough or something. I never stretch :lol:. Will report back when I get a vid

Front squats is one of those lifts that will expose that. Try and get a vid so we can help.

That's how I do it when I do it.

This night be my problem. Last time I did front squat my buddy told me the bar was like past my knees. I just can't ever seem to get front squat right. Maybe it was too much weight.

my mobility is trash so i FS like this:

This was how I did it, Linus the bar pad. I might not have been doing it right na dmade my shoulders hold it, but I had bruises on my shoulders in a line where the bar was

I thought pro athletes like Kobe weren't strong though? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Strong =/= being able to squat 400 pounds. 

I thought you were the biggest supporter of strength in correlation in bodyweight? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

And I'd say all pro athletes are technically strong compared to the average public...

I can't believe anybody even doubted he was squatting that weight for real in the commercial. Young boys must not remember young Kobe hopping out of the gym.

Fixed Or Repair Daily :lol:

Freeze an OG though

He is jelly because he's lactose intolerant. He's only angry because he can't drink milk.....he wants to but can't

Lol I CAN drink milk bro. My stomach is fine. I'm lactose tolerant. There's just no reason to. Again, I put milk in my cereal, I eat ice cream, yogurt, etc. I have baked goods with milk in it. It's a great ingredient in cooking. But I do not drink it straight to gain any of its perceived 'benefits'.

Last edited:
Lol I CAN drink milk bro. My stomach is fine. I'm lactose tolerant. There's just no reason to. Again, I put milk in my cereal, I eat ice cream, yogurt, etc. I have baked goods with milk in it. It's a great ingredient in cooking. But I do not drink it straight to gain any of its perceived 'benefits'.
Oh yeah? Get locked up and tell me that same statement

Oh yeah? Get locked up and tell me that same statement

I just gave you a paragraph lol. Which statement are you referring to??

Back
Top Bottom