STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

what body area yall think has came along in the recent months/years?

I would have to say my shoulders, I can't recall really doing any in depth shoulder work over the years. Maybe a lateral front raise here and there.

Chest

Starting to fill in as my bench has gradually gone up.

Feelsgoodman

Guys, it took a lot of will power, but I was able to deny myself donuts that someone brought in to work today. It wasn't easy, but I did it.

Anyone who does the whole Keto/Low Carb thing, what do you do to keep it interesting? I generally eat like sausage, eggs, beef and bacon. It has become slightly boring and I don't want to fall into a rut and go off track. I mainly eat that stuff because it's easy to prepare. Any suggestions or advice are greatly appreciated.

Guys, it took a lot of will power, but I was able to deny myself donuts that someone brought in to work today. It wasn't easy, but I did it.

Anyone who does the whole Keto/Low Carb thing, what do you do to keep it interesting? I generally eat like sausage, eggs, beef and bacon. It has become slightly boring and I don't want to fall into a rut and go off track. I mainly eat that stuff because it's easy to prepare. Any suggestions or advice are greatly appreciated.

Good stuff man. It's not easy, but you were able to resist. A journey begins with a single step.

It's hard not to get repetitive with keto imo. I hardly eat beef because the fat/protein ratio is not good. Also remember that having too much protein can kick you out of keto.

Maybe stick with the basics, but use in different preparations. Scrambled eggs, Sunny side up eggs, omelettes, had boiled eggs. You got options.

I'm going to the fair tomorrow and may demolish a Krispy Kreme hamburger, yes you read that right. Also a red velvet funnel cake.

Eddie is a monster, one of my favorite lifters.

You better post pics or it didn't happen.

Wouldn't recommend metcons for any activity involving hard landings. Cushioning is trash that's due to the fact that the setup is a just a drop in insole like the Kobes have been for a while. But the insole is a dense foam, I don't think it's lunarlon.

But essentially if you enjoy not having shin splints or broke feet, get something with some cushion.

r/keto - for support
r/ketorecipes - for food ideas
r/progresspics - for motivation

zyzz was never motivating or inspiring to me tbh. but i know he inspired many so I pay my respects. sad he had to go so soon.

I remember this vid used to motivate me back when I first started lifting :lol:

What's up with Australians calling each other **** tho?

Man said youre a sick **** :lol:

zyzz was never motivating or inspiring to me tbh. but i know he inspired many so I pay my respects. sad he had to go so soon.

I remember this vid used to motivate me back when I first started lifting :lol:

I remember the first time I tried getting into fitness in highschool. Being the nerd I was, I ran into Zyzz cuz of the memes. From there I learned about Elliott Hulse and Hodgetwins. But Zyzz was the one that started it all.

Keto salts (bhb). And on the boring food like chicken breasts and lean meats, I smoke them or grill them. Gives them more flavor. Green beens and kale are better cooked in olive oil in a cast iron skillet than boiled or microwaved.

But on the Keto salts, like Keto OS is the most popular one right now, they're all really expensive but if you catch Vaxxen Labs on FB and get that promo code its like 40cents a serving so you can try and if you dont like them not be out any. Keto OS is like $5 a serving

Back
Top Bottom