STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Story time fellas....

So on some Saturdays I go to the next town over and hit up LA fitness because my dumbass gym closes at 4 on Saturdays.

Im finishing up my session and I glance over at this kid benching and I couldn't believe my eyes...

LA.jpg

...yes, yes he has on a sling shot with about 60 pounds in total weight..... now I never make fun of people but it was the funniest thing watching him try to use the SS with that little of weight lol nothing was happening with it :lol:

Second story....

If you wear these

France%20Homme%20Chaussures%20-%20PORTER%20RYD%201568_2_LRG.jpg

.... you better be ****ing jacked, not struggling to squat 2 plates :lol:

Have a great day.
Lmaooooo the pic made it way better

20180115_160221.jpg

Trying to channel my inner Eddie Hall.....didn't go well haha.

2 days back and it's been a blast so far. Decided to see where I'm at, and did some bench yesterday. On my 6th set of bench I did 305 for 4. Today, did some deads and on my 6th set was only doing singles of 425 (had to pull in socks because the Lebrons were killing my feet). The first 4 were legit 5 rep sets. I haven't done that on deadlifts in what seems like forever. I looked at my log book and the last time I logged any real workout was like 6 months ago. I'll probably try to do some squats on Thursday or Friday to see where I am. We got a ways to go boys lol....plus I'm way too damn heavy.

Does anyone else bloat and/or gain weight when they eat bread? I've been trying to figure out why I've been feeling fat as hell and bloated for the past few weeks and remembered I added protein bread to my diet. I cut it out a few days ago and I'm back to looking/feeling normal.

So two slices would be

220 calories
4g fat
32g carbs
18 protein

I googled "whole wheat bread nutrition facts" and got some random whole wheat bread's nutrition facts that come to

140 calories
2g fat
24g carb
8g protein

That extra 8g won't break the bank so to speak, but it does add up especially if you consume it often. It could also be some of the ingredients in the bread that are causing you to feel that way. I feel like when it comes to a lot of these specialty products, whether they be protein bars/breads/mass gainers/etc, there's a lot of hidden crap that comes with them that actually turns them into junk.

Yeah it was part of my everyday diet as well with rice, black beans, broccoli etc. I would have one pb sandwich with those 2 slices and the problems started. I tried cutting out the pb and just having two slices of the bread and I was still feeling the same way so the bread had to be the problem.

It was only a recent addition which can easily be replaced so luckily it's not a big issue. I think I'll just go back to not eating bread at all like I was previously doing.

Last edited:
I'm team #FatBoiGang but I try not to consume a lot of bread, I am a sucker for bagels though, take some smoked salmon with mayo yum cot damn lets go.

Pulled 495 beltless the other day after not going over 4 plates for like a year, felt gucci, lets get that 600 this year boizzzz

is it safe to go back to the gym now? All the new years resolution people are gone now?

I don’t have many crazy New Years resolutioner stories yet but there was a guy doing curls with a mouth guard in. Other than that parking has been a b**** if I get there after 6 Monday-Wednesday smh. Mogs just parking in the middle of the back row cause ain’t no open spots smh

I don’t have many crazy New Years resolutioner stories yet but there was a guy doing curls with a mouth guard in. Other than that parking has been a b**** if I get there after 6 Monday-Wednesday smh. Mogs just parking in the middle of the back row cause ain’t no open spots smh

Dead at mouth guard

Yo people are ****ed

The guy prob watches Furious Pete. I know that guy made mouth guards for lifting which is dumb imo

The guy prob watches Furious Pete. I know that guy made mouth guards for lifting which is dumb imo

Agreed. I’m trying to figure out when or why you would need one when lifting. Even if one did help why the hell would you wear one while doing curls? :lol: This man was just casually doing curls with a big *** mouth guard in I was like wtf?

There is the guy on generation iron that uses one when he lives to dekhi Matsuyama or something like that. I am contemplating getting one but only on like major lips. I have noticed that I tend to like grit my teeth when I go for certain clips and I want to avoid that. I obviously wouldn't wear one just walking around or doing curls haha

20180115_160221.jpg

Trying to channel my inner Eddie Hall.....didn't go well haha.

2 days back and it's been a blast so far. Decided to see where I'm at, and did some bench yesterday. On my 6th set of bench I did 305 for 4. Today, did some deads and on my 6th set was only doing singles of 425 (had to pull in socks because the Lebrons were killing my feet). The first 4 were legit 5 rep sets. I haven't done that on deadlifts in what seems like forever. I looked at my log book and the last time I logged any real workout was like 6 months ago. I'll probably try to do some squats on Thursday or Friday to see where I am. We got a ways to go boys lol....plus I'm way too damn heavy.
Wait...you're White?!?!?!

I'm tired of being catfished. Black people really are the miniscule on NT. Lmaooo I thought James was a older black dude, with a bald head, that worked in an office this whole time lmaooo

Side note...pulled 440 in a belt. Def copping an inzer belt with taxes . THE PULL WAS SO EASY. I was bugging going years without a belt.

:lol: you bugging a lot of NTers are black

I think there was even a thread with a poll a while back, majority where black or asian

Wait...you're White?!?!?!

I'm tired of being catfished. Black people really are the miniscule on NT. Lmaooo I thought James was a older black dude, with a bald head, that worked in an office this whole time lmaooo

Side note...pulled 440 in a belt. Def copping an inzer belt with taxes . THE PULL WAS SO EASY. I was bugging going years without a belt.

Hahahahahaha!!!! Nope. I'm a white dude with a full head of hair and only in my late 20s.....that might be considered older to a lot of the people on here though. No desk job either, some days I wish though.

Man I wish I had a desk job in the winter.

I’m working on something though for the spring. If I get the job I’ll have winters off to get gains and not be in mn.

What do you do?

Back
Top Bottom