STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man I wish I had a desk job in the winter.

I’m working on something though for the spring. If I get the job I’ll have winters off to get gains and not be in mn.

What do you do?

If you are talking to me, I drive a box truck. I too live in MN now and I must say the winters suck ***

If you are talking to me, I drive a box truck. I too live in MN now and I must say the winters suck ***

Oh wtf. I drive tankers for a fuel company here. I’m working on getting into the 49’ers. It’s just slow this time of year trying to find a company that wants to take me.

You lift at los?

Yeah they do.

You’d like it since you lift heavy. Really nice equipment and the people know their ****. Everyone is cool as hell there.

They do free week passes I’d check out both locations they are pretty different one is more cross fit oriented and the Franklin is more powerlifting and body building.

Man I wish I had a desk job in the winter.

I’m working on something though for the spring. If I get the job I’ll have winters off to get gains and not be in mn.

What do you do?
You don't even want to know.

I'm working on something new, too. I'm trying to quit my job this week. I got some things set up. I got a couple of civil exams coming up, too.

Was sitting right beside a gourd of teens who couldn't be much over 18 talking about how they wanted to get on the "juice" while none of them had been lifting for more than a few months lol

Was sitting right beside a gourd of teens who couldn't be much over 18 talking about how they wanted to get on the "juice" while none of them had been lifting for more than a few months lol

Haha shoulda "accidentally" dropped a dumbbell on their feet

Lmaooo at least you have the biggest mall in America.

I'd move to MN if it wasn't for the winters. F that.

Bro we don’t even go to that mall. F that. It will take you 45 minutes to park on the weekend.

I might hit it at like 8 pm on a Tuesday but that’s a no go on the weekend.

Yeah the winters are trash. Summer is cool though.

Tons of good places to eat and breweries. Get a burger at Matt’s. It’s like the og mpls burger spot.

Pretty much everything to do is outside, there is a bunch of lakes so you can always rent canoes and a bunch of hiking trails.

Downtown and uptown if you’re trying to party.

Mall of America is cool though. It’s just not somewhere you go very much if you live here. You’ve probably never seen anythjng like it.

Basically everything here is centered around the outdoors, drinking or both lol.

Yeah, it's not bad here, just the winters are trash. MOA is just massive and it's kinda cool someti as but sometimes it's just way too crowded. It definitely sucks unless you go fairly early. That's what I do anyway. They do have a huge candy store though lol

There are a lot of good breweries that's for sure.

Yeah man my daughter always wants to buy all this bs in the candy store. :lol:

My favorite store is alpaca connection. One day I want a full outfit made only of alpaca fur.

I forgot to say the state fair. Come then and check it out. It’s a trip. :lol:

Yeah, the state fair is pretty much the only saving grace to this place LOL. I swear I eat so many cheese curds and fries

Damn. A mall that huge that's always packed?

I gotta head to MN one time for the one time.

I've never met anyone from MN, until now.

My boy is from MN.... he loves hockey and drinking

So we have one thing in common :lol:

We don’t live in the same city anymore but its funny how good of a friendship u can make with someone with almost nothing in common besides alcohol

Tons of good places to eat and breweries. Get a burger at Matt’s. It’s like the og mpls burger spot.

Pretty much everything to do is outside, there is a bunch of lakes so you can always rent canoes and a bunch of hiking trails.

Downtown and uptown if you’re trying to party.

Mall of America is cool though. It’s just not somewhere you go very much if you live here. You’ve probably never seen anythjng like it.

Basically everything here is centered around the outdoors, drinking or both lol.

I heard the whole city of Minneapolis is huge on fitness despite the horrible winters.

I heard the whole city of Minneapolis is huge on fitness despite the horrible winters.
I've read an article that says MN is one of the fittest states in the US but I can't tell whether that's true or not. I wouldn't mind the winters if I didn't have to drive to work. I love the feeling of cold air in my lungs.

MOA is def something you need to experience at least once in your life.

If yall visit in the summer and wanna do some cardio to sweat out the beer and burgers, take a lap around Lake Calhoun :pimp:.

Edit: Also to those looking to get a desk job. If you get it, think about getting a standing desk/cube. My hip flexibility/mobility when to ****, and I think it's from sitting all day.

thats what I heard....

Denver and Minneapolis are both on my bucket list... both some of the most fittest cities..

Austin was off the chain as far as gym selection. I'm pretty sure they are high on the list also

Yeah. I've been here almost 7 months now and I don't know man. There is a lot to do with like outdoors-y stuff if you are in to that. The summer's are nice, but I kinda got screwed last summer because I was working like about 60 hours a week outside unloading heavy crap and I just want to go home and relax. Now, it's cold as crap outside and I just want to go home and relax in the warmth lol.

The beer is good though.....hahaha

Back
Top Bottom