STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thought I was the only one that thought the homie james was black too :lol:.

Good pull day yesterday considering I’m trying to get back into the groove.

135x12
225x8
315x5
365x3
405x1x3
455x1
495x1

Rounded my back on 495 and kinda felt it afterward. Went to the chiro today and I feel great. Way to sore for squats today so shoulders and arms it is :pimp:

If you think mpls and Denver are fit go to kauai. You rarely see any slobs.

Honestly I’m about to dip in a few years though. Minneapolis isn’t a cheap place to live and I can’t justify it with the winters like they are. It would be one thing if I didn’t work outside but I do so I’m not staying longer than I have to. I got to get out of the Midwest in general. I’m going west or kauai.

gym was so packed today. literally every machine was filled and all db went missing off the rack.

so many new years resolutioner couples with boyfriends tryna teach their girls how to lift when they themselves dont lift :sick:

gym was so packed today. literally every machine was filled and all db went missing off the rack.

so many new years resolutioner couples with boyfriends tryna teach their girls how to lift when they themselves dont lift :sick:

This is why i avoid this area, back when it was at lanham it was already bad enough.

nah we need a summit/PL meet at soundview soundview gym. straight lulz guaranteed then we eat somewhere in the city after

lol sounds like an epic time from all them stories. I’m trying to go somewhere for spring break though we should do one for the summer time.

Some real weirdos today at the gym.

Dropped squats back down to 60% last week doing 5x5 and going up 10lbs each week.

135x10
225x5
265 5x5
225x10
135x10

Ohp
95x5
135x3x2
155x3
175x3
195x3
135x5

SS zerchers and lateral raise
SS Bulgarian split squat and sir charles
SS calf raises and front raises
Face pulls

Seen a guy rocking a belt doing seated rows and mans bouncing the bar off their chest on bench press. Straight wildin tonight

nah we need a summit/PL meet at soundview soundview gym. straight lulz guaranteed then we eat somewhere in the city after
Lmao hell nah. They're all way too strong. Even the girls be some superhero ****.

I saw some 6'0 white girl with 365 on the squat bar and said "ain't no way this ***** doing that, she's bugged tf out". I was so ready to laugh. SHE DID THAT ****. For SETS. Meanwhile her bench is like a plate, like wtf

Nah but we should hit my gym and just wile tf out. Ratchedness of all kinds. That would be fun.

Back Squat:
2x5x45
1x5x95
1x5x120
1x5x150
1x3x180
1x6x285
1x300
1x315
1x330
2x3x255
2x5x225