STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

133B343B-B893-4CE2-BB1B-D1FF6534B9B0.gif

Whaaaaaaaaattt??

Last edited:
What's you work out regiment though? Also do you have a deadline on when you need to be there (like a wedding or vacation)? If not eat whatever the **** you want once every couple weeks. If you're disciplined you'll hit your goal in a timely manner and not be weeping on the inside when you see someone eating pizza.

I'm mad late. Damn.

My regimen is Mon/Wed/Fri full-body lifting with cardio on Tues/Thurs. I only started this routine/program roughly two months ago and it's not too different from what I was previously doing. Basically, I'm just focusing more on heavy compounds until I get my strength to a certain level. The numbers are consistently increasing and I'm slowly losing weight so I guess I'm doing alright.

To answer your other question: Nah. I just want to reach the goal weight and I'm probably obsessing over it. There's no set date or anything of the sort. Basically, I'm starting to care about gym/diet more than anything else.

Intermittent fasting, lifting and macros>>>>>>everything else in life (semi srs). I'ma give a shout out to this thread if I ever end up on one of those shows about addictions. :lol:

Last edited:
I started in March 1st to June 30th. Went from 180 to 160. My lifts actually got stronger as I went. But I wasn't hitting the gym as hard as I am now prior to the diet.

I also stopped all preworkout and BCAA intake. Just coffee before my workouts. Still using protein shakes just with unflavored almond milk.

I've heard people losing gains but getting really cut.

My goal is to get to 150-155 and maintain.

I started in March 1st to June 30th. Went from 180 to 160. My lifts actually got stronger as I went. But I wasn't hitting the gym as hard as I am now prior to the diet.

I also stopped all preworkout and BCAA intake. Just coffee before my workouts. Still using protein shakes just with unflavored almond milk.

I've heard people losing gains but getting really cut.

My goal is to get to 150-155 and maintain.
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Think I'ma hit some rack pulls today cuz I haven't done em in months and I don't feel like doing deadlifts.

Hit some incline bench last night for the first time in months. I dunno why but it felt easier than flat bench to me

Back
Top Bottom