STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just had a fire work out. about 2.5 hrs. Chest day and shoulders. Then cardio.

Weighed in at 212lbs when i woke up. Cut going swell. Down from 225lb. 6'1.5. 12-13% body fat.

I do 5 days of heavy weights. I never go light or deload. I dont see a true point. I don't like lifting light. I don't 'tone' lol. Also the sports I mentioned. I also do sport centric exercises. Things that translate directly. Footwork, shuttles, plyometrics, routes, sprints, sparring, rock climbing etc. I just want full function in most facets for whatever the event, and that surprise athleticism (well, even more than expected based on how i look lol). I get invited to a lot of charity sporting functions and just general hang out sports situations. I'm obsessively competitive. Kill everything type ****. Even for charity, i want to dominate and kill dreams lol. I was out for blood at the make-a-wish soft ball tournament man :lol:. Young Griffey. So, you know, train for war in times of peace.

Made the switch from 24 Hour to City Sports(LA Fitness). Been liking it so far never have to wait for anything. Feels goodman.

Sumo DL and Zercher Squats today.
Barbell Rows, Glute Focused Hamstring Extensions, One Arm Cable Rows, Hip Thrusts, and Pull-Ups for accessory stuff.

Played basketball afterwards in Chucks cause I was too lazy to get my KDs out the car. I can already feel the blisters.

i deadlift with both, hex or bumper. bumper thick tho, takes up a lot of space, can get more hex on the bar. our db's are hex too lol.

Hit a nice 3 mile run to pre exhaust the legs.

All reps paused today.

Back squat pyramid up to 355lb with 3 second pauses and then reverse pyramid down again.

Front squat pyramid up to 245lb with 3 second pauses and then reverse pyramid down again.

Core and leg accessory work after.

Feeling like ol dude with the shoe choices at the gym:

41E21158-AAB6-4CD8-9E7A-7531D51AAB04.jpeg

Depth szn:

4219317D-A294-4EF7-BB5D-3111BBBB1D0C.jpeg

I wish I could do something like that.

My boy is a gym teacher and just lifts at work. That saves a ton of time.

His school gym is NICE too.

I’m in year three of owning my business, it took me a while to be able to work my workout routine into my work routine.

First year is tough working 60-80 hours a week.

Finally now tossed my routine with a F it mentality it needs to get done when time sees fit.

Props, hope it’s doing good. :pimp:

It’s gotta be like that sometimes. Do the priorities an hold off on the rest.

I’m semi seasonal so all I do in The summer is work, lift and eat. :lol: all that other stuff can wait until the snow flies.

i feel a slight plateau on my cut.

stuck at 195.8

gonna track macros seriously.

PI trip is 6/21 and i know i wont be lifting at least 1 week (Tattoo appt 5/11) so i need to adjust if im touching 180 by then.

this is the skinniest ive felt without feeling week.

honestly shout out to all the reggies in here who contribute advice and motivation.

also shout out to the trolls and weebs for added laughs

edit: forgot to add, my family had dim sum for Easter brunch. glorious

Back
Top Bottom