STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

anyone ever see someone do OHP with a trap bar? or what the purpose would be?

trying to decipher what i saw today :lol:

My favorite is legs

Hit squats 3 plates 5x5

Then 4 rounds of this split squats x10 per leg superset sissy squats to fail all body weight.

It was quad day today.

I actually got a lot of cardio at work today. I started getting winded. :lol:

Nah, I don’t speak French at all, but for the past few years, I have been learning ancient Egyptian. I won't say my last name, but there is a connection there.
Oh me neither fam.

That’s literally all I got :lol:

Anybody have trx straps?

Thinking about getting one for the crib for accessory work.

Yay or nay?

Me? Nope. African American. Guinea and Burkina Faso, and the lighter complexion comes from the effects of slavery.
lol i was kidding brudda. its an ongoing joke; when we see killer calves we ask if u filipino. looking good bro!

Anybody have trx straps?

Thinking about getting one for the crib for accessory work.

Yay or nay?
like the bands? i do.

my navy homie blessed me with some when we were running circuit training in my garage years ago. mainly used for core stuff. but i know theres hella exercises for it. havent touched them in years.

CD593309-DD8A-419C-93CC-1319458D1D44.jpeg
2nd day with the 5x5 app. Had to use one of the cable machines to do a modified deadlift. Current gym has a rower, really interested to see what kind of gains I can get out of it. Anyway

7/25/2019

10 minutes elliptical

3 sets of dips, 7,5, and 10

Neutral grip pull-ups 3 x 5

Wide grip pull ups 3 x 5

Seated Overhead press 5x5 @ 60

Shoulder shrugs 50 lb dB 3x12

Squat 50 lb dB 5x5

Deadlift 1 x 5 @ 140

Single leg Leg press 1 x 10 @ 95, 1x8 @ 115, 1 x 6 @ 135, 1 x 4 @ 155, 1 x 2 @ 175, 1x1 @ Failure :lol:

Finished on the rower
1 round went all out for 500 m

Last 3 rounds 1 minute each all out

On my Pull days, I started rowing, great exercise for sure. I'll set it to 2000m's and try my best to finish under 8 minutes.

Need to read more about it.

Getting so burned out from lifting. **** is boring as hell to me now but I still force myself to go 4 times a week. I wish building/maintaing muscle was more fun for me

lol i was kidding brudda. its an ongoing joke; when we see killer calves we ask if u filipino. looking good bro!
I must admit, I am not too familiar with much of the lingo here, and I do take it the wrong way, or take literally. My bad, and thanks!

Serge Nubret.

We gotta get on the horse meat diet.

Serge's Diet was also unorthodox. While most bodybuilders during the classical era and today eat many meals periodically throughout the day, Serge for the most part was only eating 1 meal per day. Serge on average ate 4lbs of horse meat daily, with vegetables and a small amount of rice. Sometimes he would split it into two meals, one in the early afternoon and maybe having some more in the late evening. Completely weird and obscure from the perspective of current champions like Serge Oliva, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Frank Zane or Franco Columbu who would eat 4-5 meals daily. Essentially one can argue that regardless of the frequency of meals Serge was still eating predominantly the same amount and the same kind of food the rest of them were eating, just in a different way.

http://www.liftness.co.uk/single-post/2016/02/20/Inspiration-Serge-Nubret

Back
Top Bottom