STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Do y’all believe in massage guns? I never used one but my guy had one at the gym and I tried it for a sec and that joint felt good af. Was thinking of copping one of the $120 joints on amazon

Serious question. My gym shirts are rancid. I believe it's from the pits. I wake up in the am and go straight to the gym.
Any detergent recommendation?
Do I need to start slapping on deodorant or baby powder ?
Try soaking in some white vinegar for 30 minutes then wash

Do y’all believe in massage guns? I never used one but my guy had one at the gym and I tried it for a sec and that joint felt good af. Was thinking of copping one of the $120 joints on amazon

i have a theragun thing is money

Got a jigsaw and a massage ball tip, I'm a fan. Loud though.

you guys remember when i posted about making a jigsaw massager and got laughed at?

a47.jpg

4 weeks out.

fatigue is at an all time high right now and I still have 1 week left of a full heavy training week.

Video is my 3rd And heaviest SBD day which was today. Squat and bench shown were my last set so they moved like ****.

p.s

shoutout to anyone who knows this song.

Last edited:

4 weeks out.

fatigue is at an all time high right now and I still have 1 week left of a full heavy training week.

Video is my 3rd And heaviest SBD day which was today. Squat and bench shown were my last set so they moved like ****.

p.s

shoutout to anyone who knows this song.

Repped for working hard and competing.

Negged for wearing SBDs and Rom 2s. Prolly not eem natty and taking a multi. :smh:

Seen a commercial for this just now

Wild stuff

Questions, since I see you're in the Rom 3's in those pics:
1) Have you been in the 2's? If so, which do you like better?
2) What did you wear for bench, the Roms or something else?
3) Do you train and compete in the same pair of lifters or do you cycle or alternate?

Main reasons I ask are because the Forza we pressed on was a lot taller than the Hammer Strength rigs I usually lift on. I don't remember what other cats there were wearing, except a few junior guys in Metcon 2's/4's.

Furthermore, I wonder if there is a negative/downside to switching shoes so frequently, even though all of them in rotation are already broken in.

Rom 3' were a gift and my first pair of Oly's so I can't compare really. I used to squat in Metcons and Chucks. I prefer the Rom's by far. I compete in the same shows I train in, but change the soles out. Rom 3's come with two sets. I also bench in em but thats more of me being to lazy to switch my shoes. Some people like to bench in specific shoes. Hell sometimes when I wear crocs to the gym I'll bench in those.

I too have a jigsaw tool and recently bought Jigsawmassage attachments. It's the truth so far.

Only downside is the tool + battery is heavy. I'm sure the dedicated tools are much lighter.

I got a Hyperice for my birthday this year. I love the thing. I use it for almost any kind of excercises. Comes with me on vacations, especially for snowboarding. I debated about making one from a jigsaw but the portability, wireless, and reduced sound of the hyperice made it worthwhile.

What’s my best option out of Golds, Planet fitness and Crunch fitness? Does one have a better process for hiring trainers?
I dont think planet fitness has dedicated trainers u can buy a package for. Theyre more for showing u around equipment. Most of their trainers do stuff on the side. They dont hire a team like golds and and crunch.
Plus the lack of free weights and barbells at planet fitness put it a deadlast out of those 3 for me. Golds training can get expensive but in my experience the quality is better

Back
Top Bottom