STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Does anyone need some knee sleeves?
I have a pair of size large SBD knee sleeves I don’t use anymore. I can wash it and send it to you. Willing to help out an NT’er. You just need to pay $10 shipping.

these are a size large, so please don’t DM me asking for them if you have pencils as legs or if you already own knee sleeves

for reference, I wear a medium. Here’s a size chart

C7D6F3CE-D102-4200-BC74-ED060DD80C3F.png

Does anyone need some knee sleeves?
I have a pair of size large SBD knee sleeves I don’t use anymore. I can wash it and send it to you. Willing to help out an NT’er. You just need to pay $10 shipping.

these are a size large, so please don’t DM me asking for them if you have pencils as legs or if you already own knee sleeves

for reference, I wear a medium. Here’s a size chart

C7D6F3CE-D102-4200-BC74-ED060DD80C3F.png
Nice gesture

If anyone is looking for new gym clothes, I gotta recommend squat wolf. They’re Dubai based and there stuff is kind of like gym shark imo.

I have these training shorts and I swear to god they are GOAT:

(Outside of Patagonia 5” baggies of course.

also get them for 10% off w code: SW44

Those are nice. I have the A7 slippers so not going to invest in anything else but those have much more support on the sides.

after years of jokes and ridicule. ive took the plunge. Ima a planet fitness member.
really cant beat 10 bucks a month and open 24 hours.
ill still lift at home but i dont have enough at home to really get it in.

I think that's a good move. And I physically see staff cleaning and encouraging mask use.

But yours is 24 hours? I have reduced hours.

I would do it for the cardio machines alone, they don't tend to have Gorilla meathead heavy weights if that's what you are into though. But the Vasa near me does have the weights, and basketball, and a pool for like $23, $9.99 if I just use the gym, and they have no dress code and the IG fitness mamis be in there looking right. You can probably see me in the background of some of their videos trying but failing not to stare or trying to be slick and catch peeps in the mirror

I think that's a good move. And I physically see staff cleaning and encouraging mask use.

The word encouraging is troubling to me.

Anyone can encourage someone to put on a mask. There is a difference if they enforce it and don't allow people to come in without one and KEEP it on.

Idk

Southern VA been in phase 3 for awhile, they were 7-5 a couple of weeks ago and just recently moved back to 24 hours.
The rules are you have to wear a mask on the tile of the gym walking in to the locker room but you dont have to wear a mask working out. you just have to clean before and after on the machines. and they still come behind everyone and clean again all machines. they have the cardio equipment so its every 2 are blocked off before the one you can use.

not a bad system honestly. I honestly felt safer in there than I do going into walmart and target. she said the peak times are 4pm-7p.m. I was in there at about 730 am signing up and there wasn't more than like 15 people in there.

she said its dead from about 8 p.m.-7 a.m. which is perfect. she said there was ONE person in there at 5 a.m. this morning Thasssit. Which is the time I plan on going.
pending on the amount of people there when I go i'll shower there. if there's more than like 5 people I'll just drive back home I literally live 2 miles away.

it will be good for me if i wake up early i'll go. if i dont i'll just work out at home ...
Plus if winter time shuts us down again I still got all my stuff here. .

having the varying weight DBs and the pull down machines and cardio equipment is the best thing for me now.
I have a tread climber here but since my basement is a mess right now im not a fan of using it.

If anyone is looking for new gym clothes, I gotta recommend squat wolf. They’re Dubai based and there stuff is kind of like gym shark imo.

I have these training shorts and I swear to god they are GOAT:

(Outside of Patagonia 5” baggies of course.

also get them for 10% off w code: SW44

GymSharks... SquatWolves...

The product looks nice (as does some of GymShark's offerings), but I just can't see myself wearing anything from either of those brands since most of the people that wear that kinda **** (at least at my gym) are the annoying 16 year olds flexing in front of me in the mirror while I'm trying to DB OHP and dudes who wear gloves, stringers, and joggers - both of whom weigh 140 soaking wet and take themselves wayyy too seriously...

I wish stuff like Ten Thousand (5" inseam, liner, and mesh waistband) weren't $50+/pair... Can't justify that pricepoint, even though I'm in the gym 5+ days a week.

Upvote for the 5 inch Baggies though. Have 5+ pairs and wear them 24/7 when I'm out and about being in the South, just wish they had some stretch and a more comfy liner.

Back
Top Bottom