STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ill never understand these kids at the gym that weigh 130 doing isolation exercises. Wtf are you doing a forearm isolation exercise for when you have 8 inch arms. I'm not that type to tell them that so I just watch, but it drives me nuts. Maybe I should speak up ..?

Ill never understand these kids at the gym that weigh 130 doing isolation exercises. Wtf are you doing a forearm isolation exercise for when you have 8 inch arms. I'm not that type to tell them that so I just watch, but it drives me nuts. Maybe I should speak up ..?

let people do what they want?

i dont mind it at all. There's only 2 flat bench press benches and 1 squat rack in my gym. They can use all the isolation machine exercises they want lol

let people do what they want?
I hear you. Which is why I never speak up. Knowledge transfer has to occur somewhere though. A lot of what I learned has been through other people so I guess sometimes I just feel obligated to do the same for the younger, less experienced guys. 
i dont mind it at all. There's only 2 flat bench press benches and 1 squat rack in my gym. They can use all the isolation machine exercises they want lol
Fortunately I dont have that problem at my gym, otherwise I probably wouldn't feel this way 
roll.gif

Lol this

I'm only bothered when what I want to use is being played with by lames who are joking around, texting, and screwing around during their 2 minute rests between sets. :x

Aint eem weigh in today, that psyllium powder i'm cooking with (made coconut flour tortillas, refried zucchini beans, and cauliflower rice yesterday :smokin ) and took 2 HEAPING spoonfuls in water before bed are disappointing me so far :lol:

After my last stool sesh, i'm afraid to go #2 again, but with being back in Psyllium hopefully it won't be as bad :lol: :smh: #imSweatin'

EDIT: Oh yeah, posting yesterdays awesomeness I forgot to post what I originally came in here for haha

Had an amazing leg workout this morning, trying to not egolift and went lighter on my squats to work on form, I kicked my *** after not hearing my 430 alarm. I thought my workout would suffer due to my being agitated with not hearing it and suffering with traffic, but I wrecked it :smokin

Let's see what I eat today!

To those recommending eBay for proteins, i've tried it twice, being leery while submitting the BIN's. That was all for naught, as my first order came directly from GNC, and my second from another seller (extreme chocolate and white chocolate) from BB.com

Last edited:
How good is the Whey Protein at Costco? Going to stop by today and see what they have.
they have muscle milk and cytosport and whey iso  thats it. honestly i been seeing so much gains with muscle milk as much as people discourage it i don't care it taste good and is working well i been gaining 1-2lbs a week 

Guys is all creatine high in sugar? I bought some at Walmart thats fruit punch flavored and it has 33 grams per serving, whats up with that?

EDIT: Nevermind read some reviews, I'm buying different creatine next time 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'd take it back and just get some plain unflavored creatine mono. Should have no calories/sugar at all. Optimum Nutrition's is like 5-6 bucks depending on where you go.

I'd take it back and just get some plain unflavored creatine mono. Should have no calories/sugar at all. Optimum Nutrition's is like 5-6 bucks depending on where you go.
Thanks this **** is whack, it has like 150 cals per serving 
sick.gif

they have muscle milk and cytosport and whey iso 
thats it. honestly i been seeing so much gains with muscle milk as much as people discourage it i don't care it taste good and is working well i been gaining 1-2lbs a week 

the protein powder isnt causing your "gains" no one protein is better at building muscle than the next just some have better macros lower fat, cals, carbs etc muscle milk is typically higher in fat and carbs which if nothing has chgd in your diet except this then chances are the higher carbs/fat has caused the gain in weight/lean muscle not the protein

some people find it more convenient but I believe Powder is always gonna absorb faster and is more cost efficient.

Some people can't ingest the powder, vice versa

doesnt matter pills are probably more convenient but powder is cheaper u can take creatine any time of day and it doesn't matter how fast or slow it gets into your system

I'm curious, does the pill cause excess water weight like the powder? Also is there a powder brand that doesn't give you too much water wait?

Is this the Disneyland of gyms?

I Hear so many great things about MetroFlex, I`m almost to where I need to use 100lb DBs which is the highest weight my Apartment has, I`m debating on joining LA Fitness, World Gym, Golds Gym or one of the Warehouse Bodybuilding Gyms by me. Im leaning towards LA Fitness because there are so many locations so even if I travel I can hit the gym.

Originally Posted by jkitty  

Lol this

I'm only bothered when what I want to use is being played with by lames who are joking around, texting, and screwing around during their 2 minute rests between sets.
sick.gif
This. Its mostly the teenagers that do this who usually chill with their friends at the gym. When I finish 2 stations on the isolation machine. They be still on that one. Texting or whatever between sets.

Back
Top Bottom