STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What MP3 players y'all use in the gym? I use a galaxy player 5.0 I got for free but I'm thinking about selling that and selling my 160gb iPod classic that I usually used in the car and just getting the new iPod touch in 32gb. I have 95gb of music but I listen to a small amount

I use a little a** sansa clip. Got it a few years back and its still kickin' Its tiny, has an microSD slot and sounds pretty good.

^ sansa clip is like praised by audiophiles for its cheap price and good sound quality when you visit mp3 and headphone audiophile websites lol

I got a Cowon J3 8gb+32microsd from 2010 it looks like the HTC one thats coming out. Use it for my cardio and stopwatch timer for rests inbetween sets

Last edited:
i've finally got back into a routine. 5 days a week. it's been three weeks. been trying to eat better too. already seeing results. no more L shirts...all M's now :lol:

feels good...need to kick it up another level though and keep this going.

^ sansa clip is like praised by audiophiles for its cheap price and good sound quality when you visit mp3 and headphone audiophile websites lol

I got a Cowon J3 8gb+32microsd from 2010 it looks like the HTC one thats coming out. Use it for my cardio and stopwatch timer for rests inbetween sets

that looks good, I think I`m just gonna stick to hat I got till they break, dont feel like going through Ebay besides when its necessary

why the hell is trutein so gritty/grainy when mixed :x :x :x

Might just be you, or maybe my blender ride this consistency? Haven't had that feel, even in a shaker

looked on BB and others have complained about the same thing plus someone just made a thread yestrday complaining about it :lol:

i have the best shaker bottle, forgot what its called and it mixes everything perfectly. It was very grainy, kinda gross to be honest

yeah, people have complained about the texture. I've heard many compare it to chalk. it's not that bad imo. i have some cinnabun left but i'll be sticking to xf up after that tub is up and i'll probably give my cellucor whey away.

I only bought it because its a blend and wanted some casein since i take it at night plus lower cal and what not, ill just add some more water and suck it up.

for those that do body 2x a week, do you have the same type days, or do you hit muscle groups differently??

for instance, do you have two chest days where you work the whole chest, or do you split it up into upper/lower or inner/wide etc etc??

I've been working out like this for years, and it works great for me. Just switch up the exercises and rep ranges, and you should be good. I've never been a fan of those bodybuilder splits.

Last edited:
yeah, people have complained about the texture. I've heard many compare it to chalk. it's not that bad imo. i have some cinnabun left but i'll be sticking to xf up after that tub is up and i'll probably give my cellucor whey away.

Why don't you like the cellucor whey?

it's ok. there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. it tastes kinda light but that's solved by using less liquid. I've made some great protein pancakes with the cinnamon swirl. i'm just tired of it and i have some unopened tubs of xf ultra peptide that i'd rather be drinking.

there's not much left in the cinnamon tub but there's a good amount in the pb marshmallow tub. if you want it, pm me your addy.

Is this the Disneyland of gyms?
Place looks like it does a great job of combining the Crossfit type equipment/space with more traditional machines etc. Where is that?

I Hear so many great things about MetroFlex, I`m almost to where I need to use 100lb DBs which is the highest weight my Apartment has, I`m debating on joining LA Fitness, World Gym, Golds Gym or one of the Warehouse Bodybuilding Gyms by me. Im leaning towards LA Fitness because there are so many locations so even if I travel I can hit the gym.
You benching hundos now? Nice brah.

Made a faux "frosty" with my Trutein CPBcup a while ago, almond milk and guar gum with loads of ice...so damn awesome!
Guar gum - what's the breakdown on it? I've heard some good things tangentially. You recommend it?

good friend of mine is on TRT. he usually trains with light weights. for bench, he likes to throw 135# and do it like 20-25 times with nice form etc. he said the weight has been feeling ridiculously light so one day he keeps putting on more weight to find his one rep max. he gets to 275# and said 1 rep was sort of easy but he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder so he stopped. got his test level checked and was over 2000 :lol:
his starting test level was like 300.

good friend of mine is on TRT. he usually trains with light weights. for bench, he likes to throw 135# and do it like 20-25 times with nice form etc. he said the weight has been feeling ridiculously light so one day he keeps putting on more weight to find his one rep max. he gets to 275# and said 1 rep was sort of easy but he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder so he stopped. got his test level checked and was over 2000 :lol:
his starting test level was like 300.

I hope your friend isn't under 30, 35.

Back
Top Bottom