STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I still don't fell right wearing fitted clothing. I've been told i'd look better if I wore clothing that showed off my muscles, but when I try I feel uncomfortable. At the gym I wear random tees and in everyday life I'll wear an xl when a L would fit me better. Gotta change this :smh:

I still don't fell right wearing fitted clothing. I've been told i'd look better if I wore clothing that showed off my muscles, but when I try I feel uncomfortable. At the gym I wear random tees and in everyday life I'll wear an xl when a L would fit me better. Gotta change this
mean.gif
How so? I love fitted clothing, all of mine is super tight yet stretchy.

I can't stand it if the t-shirt isn't glued to my body.

I just ate a whole Deep Dish Little Ceasers pizza, and surprsingly my stomach hasnt blown up form bloat. Gonna go pick up a bag of chicken breast and sandwich thin bread for the week in a few, and some ice cream.

30 years old... last time I did a test boost I got incredible results, and want to do the same but cut down on the fatty foods during my bulk

anyone know what the top grey market supp is right now? :nerd:
honestly, id stay away from "test boosters" not because they dont work but because people dont run PCT.
Alot of them are basically legal steroids that have the same negative side affects. I believe its the reason im on HRT (hormone replacement therapy) now.
Even before I went to the dark side I knew something was off with my hormones from taking Superdrol and this other stuff.

As bad as it sounds, the "real" sutff is a better bet cause there's tons of research on everything related

thanks for the input man!

the last cycle I did I had to do the PCT, to the point I was taking 9+ pills a day. everything was "legal" but grey market like you mentioned. when I went to my doctor about my elbow pain, I brought everything with me and even he said that it was basically steroids but with more question marks because of the additives.

there is a HRT clinic here that offers to boost your test if it is low, and I doubt mine is low enough to warrant therapy.

I plan on having another kid in the next year, so maybe it is best that I stay away from those products and just eat my pounds up while lifting heavier

Why do you want to use a test booster man?

I got crazy gains the last time I did it...

I still don't fell right wearing fitted clothing. I've been told i'd look better if I wore clothing that showed off my muscles, but when I try I feel uncomfortable. At the gym I wear random tees and in everyday life I'll wear an xl when a L would fit me better. Gotta change this :smh:
Just go shirtless. Life's more fun when you don't have a shirt on, srs. Daps from similarly minded dudes who lift weights and numbers from "yambs" impressed with your muscles. What's not to like?

I dress to show off my body. In the gym I pretty much only wear the fitted (not compression) pro combat shirts. All my dress shirts are slimmer cut. I don't see anything wrong with wearing clothes that make you look good.

Yeah I'm with it. Personality-wise, I generally don't care too much about the opinions of others, so I'm all about letting the muscles show. Still though I feel like society as a whole's jealousy makes it more difficult for those of us with actual commitment to optimizing our bodies.

What was the test booster you took?

Do you guys believe in placebo test boosters? Like if you go up to a hot chick in a bar and talk to her you get a miniscule test boost, same goes for listening to some quality country music, or having a beard, or like eating a steak marinated in beers, or cutting down a tree. I wholeheartedly believe in them - one of the few pieces of bro-science I can get behind.

Did legs yesterday, was tired as FUUUUUUUUUUU after

Last night got invited by my brothers friend to go with them to hit legs today... I agreed

I was tired after yesterday, crawling around today :lol: :smh:

The mutual friend has a brother who went, who's a former PT and now a crossfit trainer. It was great for myself personally because he checked my squat form and told me what to work on. TIRED, EXHAUSTED, but MAN it feels great :pimp:

Do you guys believe in placebo test boosters? Like if you go up to a hot chick in a bar and talk to her you get a miniscule test boost, same goes for listening to some quality country music, or having a beard, or like eating a steak marinated in beers, or cutting down a tree. I wholeheartedly believe in them - one of the few pieces of bro-science I can get behind.
Legit 
laugh.gif
 out loud at this, but I can confirm that chopping wood makes you feel like a badass. Not a fan of country music but I get a test boost when I hear the turbo spool on my car 
glasses.gif

Anton... I always though you was nigerian.

Part of the carribean you from? Or your people? I'm regular black (bwahaha) but I'm still curious.

Nah you're thinking of Anton Lavey, I think he was Nigerian. Man a yard man, Jamaican.

I legit had steak marinated in beer for lunch this past Thursday

Last edited:
Man I been thinking about bulking, now because I`m like why finish cutting 30 lbs only to bulk a little. I want to get thicker, and I know my chest and such arent gonna grow with me cutting.

Ogus brah lulz #celltechornah

NAH... at least IMO

The CF trainer friend told me i'd be better off maintaining my current weight til the end of this year, and cut afterward since i've unsuccessfully been bulking, or should I say maintaining for the last two months at 196... it's frustrating, but my lifts have been moving on up...

the lower the bf% the easier is gonna be to put on lean muscle

and i doubt ogus is juicing.... with hard work and good nutrition his physique is achievable naturally

Son's physique ain't even that crazy. From that base that's doable in 1 year let alone 6 naturally.

Last edited:
Son's physique ain't even that crazy. From that base that's doable in 1 year let alone 6 naturally.

On Misc they are talking about how he says he put on 21 lbs of lean muscle during the first 4 years, but after bulking for almost 2 years just now he only put on 2. And people saying how he lost his connect and looked crappy at his recent show or something.

Back
Top Bottom