STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

And same. I have no motivation to workout at home with bands anymore. Just don't get the same vibe. And definitely couldn't get the amount of volume to get the endorphins that make me feel good. Just bored me. So I haven't been doing **** lol. I'll just be patient til the gym opens. Hopefully it hurries up since I have all of this free time to lift and get extra sleep.

F the arms, filling the back out is how you let them know you’re strong.

Man I haven't directly touched arms in years.

I actively don't want large arms as a part of my aesthetic.

I rather focus on maximizing development of shoulders, chest and back in terms of the upper body muscle groups.

I just hit arms a couple times a week at the end of a session and I’m good, probably doesn’t even make a difference.

I gotta hit biceps though. Idk what it is but hitting like 20 sets a week of various curls really helps my trash arm with plates. I was having pretty bad elbow pain whenever I’d use me grip and it made it go away.

Last edited:
i always feel like i should hit bi's more it's tris i worry about. feel like mine have deflated over the years. i gotta make a conscious effort to do more

I got the Bells bare steel bar for $200. Hasn’t come in yet but I heard good reviews for the price. I got it because I bought everything from them (rack, bench, etc).

I want a weight vest that can handle up to ~75lbs, does that exist? Any recommendations?

I’ve been eying these since early April but they just haven’t come in stock.

https://www.roguefitness.com/mir-short-weighted-vests

Bought an off brand one from D*ck’s and FedEx held it for two weeks and then said it was undeliverable and sent it back but they’ve been holding it for almost two weeks now so far and their customer service is non existent right now.

Bought an off brand one from D*ck’s and FedEx held it for two weeks and then said it was undeliverable and sent it back but they’ve been holding it for almost two weeks now so far and their customer service is non existent right now.

I found one that accepts weight plates, pretty cheap.

I wonder if the accept Titan fitness ruck plates....hmmm

I found one that accepts weight plates, pretty cheap.

I wonder if the accept Titan fitness ruck plates....hmmm

Those style of vests are all I see on my IG feed now:lol:

I suppose those would do the trick for what you need though. Going with a slim one was just a personal choice because I wasn’t sure how comfortable those full size plates would be for doing things like burpees and stuff.

Those style of vests are all I see on my IG feed now:lol:

I suppose those would do the trick for what you need though. Going with a slim one was just a personal choice because I wasn’t sure how comfortable those full size plates would be for doing things like burpees and stuff.
We'll see. The vest and 2 30lb ruck plates total to be around $150. Not sure if I really need this or not. Definitely other things I want ahead of this.

had one of those at the crossfit box i went to. it’s not bad, just kind of top heavy. it wasn’t bad, just doesn’t even distribute the weight line some other more expensive carriers. but then again, there’s not many that can handle that much weight

can’t remember how much the one i used weighed

had one of those at the crossfit box i went to. it’s not bad, just kind of top heavy. it wasn’t bad, just doesn’t even distribute the weight line some other more expensive carriers. but then again, there’s not many that can handle that much weight

can’t remember how much the one i used weighed

So you’d say getting the full ones that go lower would probably be more “comfortable” with the weight distribution? That actually would make sense

Back
Top Bottom