STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I’ve dumped some heavy squats on that rack with the safety’s and it was fine. I don’t think rack pulls would tip it.

in order for it to tip the safety’s would have to stick out farther than the base.

were we for or against OTC test boosters in here. was talking to a trainer and he recommended one.. I asked why and he said he can see the fat deposits I have and it would help with that.
gave him the conceited side eye. but the one he recommended i found had great reviews and actual ingredients not filler

I love the home gym and all but I do miss driving to the gym sometimes bumping music in my car. Idk if that makes sense lol

Music on blast and just seeing a bunch of fit chicks walk around a gym is motivating to me:lol:

I live in the northeast so my little home gym will definitely get its use but yeah, once my gyms open up, I’m about to hit up those yoga classes.

Last edited:
Anyone got any Kabuki strength equipment?

I want the Kadillac bar and the Trap Bar HD.

I prefer a straight bar to a trap bar but the Kabuki joint is so much more versatile than a traditional trap.

anyone ever try the Kad bar?

These prices back to being fair now that the gyms are open?
you gotta catch em. I found a couple people selling for $1 a lb recently

but instead people have alerts for the stuff because I'll hit them in less than hour of them posting and they hit me back with the pending

34 min today.

DA09B593-FEBB-486C-89D3-BDC13750B56B.jpeg

I just remember you be in the gym for hella long doing like 100 sets:lol: idk how this quarantine is affecting you and your gym time but I hope you’re doing well

:salute: Thanks man. You too.

Not really been affected. Currently doing modified 2-3 hour SL 5x5 sessions. Trying to up my numbers before hopping back on my nSuns LP x Bulgarian Method hybrid.

34 min today.

DA09B593-FEBB-486C-89D3-BDC13750B56B.jpeg

Guess I got a goal for the next murph.

Strained my back about a month ago but this was about a week after a half murph with 25lb vest for a baseline (16:55). Tbh had no intention of doing it today since all I’ve been doing is form/core/stability/yoga work but been feeling a bit better this past week. I figured I’d go for it with the intention of just finishing it even if it’s just a rep at a time. Hell our servicemen work through much more without complaint.

Went after it with the weighted vest. Broke it down to 5-10-15 and tbh the pullups could have been prettier. Half way point was 17:20 and I was feeling good so I went for it.

Finished at 37:31.

Back
Top Bottom