STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Damn raw nationals cancelled this year.

it was supposed to be in Daytona beach Florida too this oct.

local meets still on so I’ll prob do one in sept

Guys it shames me to admit im a miss counter. i've been accused of this before didnt believe it.
started recording some of my sets. and in my head i count 15, in the video i count 9.
I'm ashamed

How are you off by 6? Got other **** on your mind while lifting?

Anyone here ever tried OMAD diet 23/4 intermittent fasting? Lost 10 pounds my first 10 days but i'm on my 14 day and haven't lost any after my 10th. Probably body adapting to it. Anyone here have any success stories?

Guys it shames me to admit im a miss counter. i've been accused of this before didnt believe it.
started recording some of my sets. and in my head i count 15, in the video i count 9.
I'm ashamed
Same, I thought I was the only one.

I get lost af sometimes. Sometimes I even forget what set I'm on.

Been getting some time in riding the bike now that I got it fixed. Cheeks hurting from that little seat.

:lol: Same here, starting to look for a new saddle. I copped padded liners which help a bit but still not enough for long rides.

I'm ashamed

Yeah, happens to me all the time when I run. I drop after thinking I've jogged 10 miles but the treadmill says .91 miles.

Never miscounted a rep by more than one though, I don't even know what that's about. Althemizer's for real like what ahat ahat said:lol:

back when I’d go to a thing called a “gym” my trainer would be counting the reps out loud but the ones in my head would always be off.

yea I can't count outloud myself it throws me off. again call it old age but whatever.
when someone counts for me it motivates me and pisses me off lol

I won’t be surprised if that happens to other states.

Memorial Day weekend, the protests, and now upcoming July 4....

I expect a second shutdown soon for most states.

I too experience the lost count thing. I'm at the age where injuries can last awhile so I just don't do as many if I'm confused. I just keep a log of anything I'm able to.

Back
Top Bottom