STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Do y’all think estrogen blockers really work at leaning your out? My homie just got some Erase Pro but I’m not believing the hype. I say just eat right and do your cardio and you will lean out very quickly

Heard about this defense soap years ago on Rogan, pulled the trigger this week when I saw it again on Amazon. Not bad, would buy again
15FD20C1-35A0-404B-ADAA-676644E4F908.jpeg

Anyone here ever tried OMAD diet 23/4 intermittent fasting? Lost 10 pounds my first 10 days but i'm on my 14 day and haven't lost any after my 10th. Probably body adapting to it. Anyone here have any success stories?

Did it for couple years straight. Lost like 50 pounds with it while gaining strength.

What's everybody using for resistance bands? Looking to buy a set.

Started exercising in like May. Been doing like 10-13 miles bike rides most days and been running more than 3 miles most days too. Ain't lost no weight, but I'm definitely breathing better and getting stronger legs. I can do 4-5 miles running pretty comfortably now so I'm trying to get faster and stronger.

Hope I can find some dumbbells too.

Started exercising in like May. Been doing like 10-13 miles bike rides most days and been running more than 3 miles most days too. Ain't lost no weight, but I'm definitely breathing better and getting stronger legs. I can do 4-5 miles running pretty comfortably now so I'm trying to get faster and stronger.

Just order these.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VWSPLRF/

Don't be fooled by the Rogue stamp on these bands. 9/10 they are all from the same manufacturer overseas. Get ones from Amazon per the recommendation above.

Do y’all think estrogen blockers really work at leaning your out? My homie just got some Erase Pro but I’m not believing the hype. I say just eat right and do your cardio and you will lean out very quickly
People keep trying to shortcut the results, have two women who post pics in various weight loss groups. They got the surgery done and it so obvious there arms are fat, and the skin on their thighs don't look right. A major giveaway is they have no calf definition.

Just follow your advice and eat cleaner, not sure if you doing this for beach season. However dropping meat and going vegan definitely leans you out. If you are doing this for a change of life then just stay steady.

Heard about this defense soap years ago on Rogan, pulled the trigger this week when I saw it again on Amazon. Not bad, would buy again
15FD20C1-35A0-404B-ADAA-676644E4F908.jpeg

I swear Rogan’s podcast is synced with amazon because I keep seeing ads and links to all these little dumb things and I end up buying it eventually:smh:

Was listening to a clip of his earlier about how Bears must eat people crotch first when they maul them so I guess you’ll know why I post up my delivery of gummy bears and a nut cup in a couple of days:lol:

People keep trying to shortcut the results, have two women who post pics in various weight loss groups. They got the surgery done and it so obvious there arms are fat, and the skin on their thighs don't look right. A major giveaway is they have no calf definition.

Just follow your advice and eat cleaner, not sure if you doing this for beach season. However dropping meat and going vegan definitely leans you out. If you are doing this for a change of life then just stay steady.
I’m just trying to tone up and drop some Body fat definitely gonna follow my advice

I low key messed up and bought these... I didn't analyze posting or anything just saw some bands and bought them.
Amazon product ASIN B07CZYTLQNI use these here and there.

But these ones below, I use everyday: They're strong! I'm sure these and the rouge brand ones are like close to similar. And my range goes to like 175lbs of resistance.
Amazon product ASIN B013QLZJFA

Anyone here ever tried OMAD diet 23/4 intermittent fasting? Lost 10 pounds my first 10 days but i'm on my 14 day and haven't lost any after my 10th. Probably body adapting to it. Anyone here have any success stories?
You mean 20/4 intermittent fasting?

Imo, IF is beneficial for reasons aside from weight loss. There’s no magic to weight loss. To lose weight, you simply have to consume less than what your body requires . With IF, people tend to lose weight quickly because they’re eating less. Especially with OMAD. In your case, you most likely were eating less than usual and lost some water weight. You’re not losing 10lbs of fat in 10 days.

At this point, I'm just focusing on running and losing some weight. Wife is pregnant and basically told me if I go to the gym, I might as well live there cause I ain't coming home til the baby is born :lol:
That’s my goal as well. I haven’t been running since gyms closed but I started recently and I finally was able to run a mile straight today without stopping

Back
Top Bottom