STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Are Rogue plates ever in stock? Gorgeous web site but zero ****ing utility if every damn product just kindly alerts you that they'll notify you when back in stock.

I was supposed to finally get back in the gym tomorrow, but now that's out. :frown:

Would love to get some equipment but it's looking like a pain in the *** just tracking down what I need.

I swear Rogan’s podcast is synced with amazon because I keep seeing ads and links to all these little dumb things and I end up buying it eventually:smh:

Was listening to a clip of his earlier about how Bears must eat people crotch first when they maul them so I guess you’ll know why I post up my delivery of gummy bears and a nut cup in a couple of days:lol:
WHAT. Do I even want to know why the bear must eat that part first other than just being cruel and sadistic. If you maul me, just kill me first because any hitting or touching down there the wrong way is going to be amplified.
Is your workout really effective if you not doing this?

I can't lie watching that landing I was like.
giphy (1).gif

Thought I was watching another example of gym fails.

Brah I thought his knees were gonna smash into the bar on the the way down.

So I've been hitting the gym at 6am for the week and a half or so. Did it only because I thought I would run into less people. I might permanently be a morning guy now. Whenever people use to tell me that working out in the morning was better because you have more time during the day to do things I would just shrug and think "is an hour or two really that much more time?". It really does make a difference and I feel way better throughout the day.
Also I try to mind my business at the gym but today there was a man working out in a speedo and another in head to toe red white and blue with the flag everywhere and a Trump football jersey(didn't know they made them). I guess people wake up wildin.

For the guys who drink a gallon of water a day? Is that gallon included with the amount of water you consume during and immediately after your workout? At any point does you bladder get used to that? I managed to it yesterday and today and I feel like I gotta piss every 10 minutes :lol:

For the guys who drink a gallon of water a day? Is that gallon included with the amount of water you consume during and immediately after your workout? At any point does you bladder get used to that? I managed to it yesterday and today and I feel like I gotta piss every 10 minutes :lol:
I put BCAA in my 80oz jug, I end up fnishing it that alone by about noon or 1p.m. plus the 20oz of green powder juice i have before that. then kinda sip and cruise the rest of the day.
I dont actually drink a ton of water during and after my work out. feels it blogs me down so i just kinda sip during a work out

yes. That gallons includes everything you drank that day including soda, milk,juice, etc.

your body will eventually get used to it but don’t force yourself. The gallon a day doesn’t apply to everyone since it depends on your weight, height, etc. it’s just a general guideline for liquid intake.

yes. That gallons includes everything you drank that day including soda, milk,juice, etc.

your body will eventually get used to it but don’t force yourself. The gallon a day doesn’t apply to everyone since it depends on your weight, height, etc. it’s just a general guideline for liquid intake.
Oh damn, I was trying to drink a gallon of water on top of whatever else I was drinking which really isn’t much. Cutting sodas is killing me. I’m sure I’ll lose a decent amount of weight just from cutting those altogether. I stepped on the scale and hit 200 for the first time :smh: that was the goal when I was able to lift heavy but now I’m trying to get to 175ish.

16.9 oz water bottle before and after..

During the day I'm good..

At night however..
ExaltedDefinitiveGyrfalcon-small.gif

i was always told dont count juice and soda because they help/get distributed differently due to the sugars and whatever else.

as far as soda i drink coke zeros almost everday. have. een for probably close to 10 years. was never a big soda drinker after highschool but when i started meal prepping and dieting i needed something to fill me up

For me I try to drink my gallon of water during work. Bcaa’s help. Also I don’t drink if I’m not thirsty. That’s usually when I find myself going to the bathroom more

i was always told dont count juice and soda because they help/get distributed differently due to the sugars and whatever else.

as far as soda i drink coke zeros almost everday. have. een for probably close to 10 years. was never a big soda drinker after highschool but when i started meal prepping and dieting i needed something to fill me up
Man I tried Coke Zero and it didn’t do it for me. The taste is clearly different :lol:

I’m cool if I’m at the house but we I grab something quick or go to a restaurant, I always grab a soda. I can’t drink water from a restaurant unless that **** is in a bottle and it ain’t Nestle or Dasani :lol:

At home I have been trying to drink just a cup of Cranberry Juice blended with a cup of fruits and a cup of Spinach. After that, strictly water. I might have to add in another cup of Cranberry Juice or Gatorade Zero when I eat. I hate water when eating food :lol:

I drink a gallon a day on top of what else I drink. I do think your bladder will get use it over time. I def. don't got to run to the bathroom as much as I use to. :lol:

What bcaa y’all taking? Haven’t used them in months but I gotta start flavoring them.
Dude i met at a body building show has his own company
been using his stuff and it's delcious and has EAAs.
i got a 40% off code you can use tonight/tomorrow also .

I just sweat it all out today because it was like a sauna at work. If I was just chilling at the crib I couldn’t drink two gallons and not piss every 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom