STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Dude i met at a body building show has his own company
been using his stuff and it's delcious and has EAAs.
i got a 40% off code you can use tonight/tomorrow also .
flag40 is the code
homie gave me the ok for anyone to use

Dude i met at a body building show has his own company
been using his stuff and it's delcious and has EAAs.
i got a 40% off code you can use tonight/tomorrow also .

what flavor is the best to you?

Just scooped the apple flavor. Good looks on the code :nthat:
i just did the 4 cuz i wanted free shipping. plus my wife uses the BCAA too so we usually go through em in about 2 weeks.
these sales only happen like once every 2 months. last time i did it it was only 30% off.
I will admit shipping took awhile i think it was bout 10 days from my order i got them last time.

My wife also only really likes flavor packs if they're real sweet, so the fact she adds only 1 scoop to her 80oz jug and still likes the taste was solid enough for me to order more.
she's the type that puts a whole crystal light packet in a 16 oz bottle and loves it lol
i can only put in like 1/3 of a packet and still think it's too sweet

I was in my bag right now. Have my newly bought shirt and workout shorts on. mid point of my workout, and my son wakes up and runs to me with his arms open to pick him up.
Now im sitting in a chair holdin him typing this. Smh :emoji_expressionless::emoji_joy:

maybe yoga tonight while fam is watching tv

11870028-80E6-4E9F-B610-18C7E9E0BE92.jpeg

Seems like all fitness companies are out of home gym equipment, we just moved and i finally got some space to buy a little set up 😢

Seems like all fitness companies are out of home gym equipment, we just moved and i finally got some space to buy a little set up 😢

It's still fairly rough out there but I'd keep an eye on Bells of Steel if you're looking for a squat rack, barbell, weights, etc. I was able to place an order with them in May and they shipped within 2 weeks. I think they'll restock at the end of the month or sometime in August.

Rogue gets stuff in stock randomly, if you are ok piecemealing everything. Rep is also a good option, although they seem to be toughest to get an order through.

It's still fairly rough out there but I'd keep an eye on Bells of Steel if you're looking for a squat rack, barbell, weights, etc. I was able to place an order with them in May and they shipped within 2 weeks. I think they'll restock at the end of the month or sometime in August.

Rogue gets stuff in stock randomly, if you are ok piecemealing everything. Rep is also a good option, although they seem to be toughest to get an order through.

yea i was looking at rep fitness since mplsdunk mplsdunk told me about them last year

need a squat rack, bench, barbell, plates

some of the equipment rogue fitness sells is outta my budget

yea i was looking at rep fitness since mplsdunk mplsdunk told me about them last year

need a squat rack, bench, barbell, plates

some of the equipment rogue fitness sells is outta my budget

Yeah I tried Rep for weeks and got fed up and got lucky with Bells of Steel. Was able to land a rack, barbell, 265 lbs of weights, lat pull down, landmine, and a few other things for like $1600.

Back
Top Bottom