Steal a Whole Plane brehs vol. Real Life GTA

I'm amazed he got it off the ground and sustained that long. Unless he's actually an airline pilot?

Crazy situation but had to stop following the story on twitter because people were saying how sorry they felt for dude “going through stuff” when we know damn well if he was black/Muslim/minority he would get no sympathy from the public or media regardless of what drove him to do so.

He thought he was Carl Johnson trying to steal a plane and successfully fly it without any experience.

CircularUnripeBrontosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Was listening to the air traffic audio as it happened. Homie clearly had issues—he def knew he wasn’t coming back from that flight. Kinda messed up hearing him say he just wanted to hit a barrel roll and if that went well, he’d just take it nose down and call it a night. :smh:

Glad nobody else was hurt. This could’ve been WAY worse.

Everything is a god damn race thread.

You all need help.

Been on NT For close to 10 years. Had the same screenname under the old platform before everything was reset. Not once have I commented in a race thread or made a race related comment but nobody convincing me otherwise that if dude was a minority of color it would be a wrap for his image. Dude stole A PLANE and flew it over a major city. Could’ve crashed it into a building, a park full of kids, anything and people talking about “I feel sorry for the guy.” Nah miss me with all that

Crazy situation but had to stop following the story on twitter because people were saying how sorry they felt for dude “going through stuff” when we know damn well if he was black/Muslim/minority he would get no sympathy from the public or media regardless of what drove him to do so.

Well if he was muslim, people would be wondering if he’s an extremist doing something similar to 9/11.

Enh, I get the race angle. Some people would be saying horrible things if this guy was a minority or a Muslim. Sad, but true.

But so what? They said it. And they’re clearly idiots. Just because people will say derogatory things doesn’t mean you can’t have empathy for someone clearly at the end of their rope with life.

Both things can be messed up—the fact that we know the narrative would be different if he wasn’t a white guy, and the last few minutes of someone’s life playing out in a grand, yet tragic, fashion.

Sometimes there’s nothing to gain by choosing a side. Strip down all the outside chatter and just look at the scenario—someone decided to pilot a plane with no intention of setting a foot back on earth. Even though that’s a hell of a way to go out, it’s also pretty damn sad to imagine being at that point in life.

Pretty insane and sad situation all around but I'm glad no one else got hurt

I assume that the F15's would've shot him down if he was near a crowded area?

Well if he was muslim, people would be wondering if he’s an extremist doing something similar to 9/11.

Dude seemingly took a shot at Affirmative Action in the middle of his joyride...

I assume that the F15's would've shot him down if he was near a crowded area?

But wouldnt that have been just as bad? They start firing, end up striking the plane well then it comes crashing down regardless in a crowded area.

The ****. How can someone just steal a plane.

And I thought they would shoot people down in situations like this since 9/11.. edit just read about them following behind.

Luckily he aint fly it into a neighberhood or something.

And out of all the ways to commit suicide i wonder why he choose this way

mans mustve been trevor from gta 5 stole an airplane and had a jet on him thats 4 stars :lol:

I work and live in Seatac so that was pretty crazy. We thought it was the Barefoot Bandit striking again lol.

Luckily he aint fly it into a neighberhood or something.

And out of all the ways to commit suicide i wonder why he choose this way

Probably didn’t even consider the possibility of others getting injured or killed. Or he didn’t care.

Scary situation when you consider Pearl Jam was performing a sold out concert at Safeco Field. That's a large, well-lit target with a guaranteed high body count. There'd be no way to intercept or warn people because the airport and stadium are so close (relatively speaking). Thankfully, he only took himself out. The potential was there for it being a lot worse.

Been on NT For close to 10 years. Had the same screenname under the old platform before everything was reset. Not once have I commented in a race thread or made a race related comment but nobody convincing me otherwise that if dude was a minority of color it would be a wrap for his image. Dude stole A PLANE and flew it over a major city. Could’ve crashed it into a building, a park full of kids, anything and people talking about “I feel sorry for the guy.” Nah miss me with all that

agreed if they were both random dudes who managed to steal a plane but he was an employee who they were talking to thru radio for whole time and dude was just on some weird depressed ****. not to mention they did send f-15 after him.

at first i felt the same way but once u read the specifics of him being a mechanic, being on radio with him whole time, sending f-15 after him and them trying to get him to stay over water for potentially the exact scenario youre describing...this aint it homie.

i felt empathy for bro when he said he just wanted to fly and not come down. that mans mind was tired i hope hes at peace.

Back
Top Bottom