Steel 10's ?

To anyone who has a pair of OG's or Retro's ... do they yellow badly since they are a white based sneaker . I'm thinking about getting pair.

if stored properly, you'll be ok. Ive seen some OG's yellowed and some not, but most retro's are still somewhat White.

I *think* the Retro is less prone to yellowing because the color in the midsole is painted rather than molded.

However, the midsole and outsole paint on the Retro isn't very durable.

Steel Xs are one of my all time grails, but I've yet to come across a pair in good enough condition!

But, if they're DS & have been stored well they should'nt yellow.

Originally Posted by lastchance21

nope..one of the most durable J's Ive owned
happy.gif

I barely wear mine and their white as snow, so I dont think so unless you live in a suana.

i recently picked up a DS retro pair for $130 shipped on Ebay. Love them, I actually got them on right now. I try not to wear them as much because of the whitebut I doubt that they will yellow badly, were talking about 6-10 years from now, but I doubt you'll have a problem, just store them right and they'lllast.

no matter how you take care of it..eventually they will yellow,some might slow down the oxidation process but they will turn yellow still due to aging...

Back
Top Bottom