STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

where'd the highlight reels come from? Outlets? I've been looking for some on the low to custom

where'd the highlight reels come from? Outlets? I've been looking for some on the low to custom

I grabbed them from flight club while in NY over the weekend. Couldn't really say no for $99. Check eBay I've seen pairs for under $100.

Man De La's look so good. I have the OG highs so I passed but, now I'm starting to think I shouldn't have

Man De La's look so good. I have the OG highs so I passed but, now I'm starting to think I shouldn't have
I wished I had the og highs.  If you have a chance I would say you should cop before pairs dry up and resales starts to go up.  These things are totally worth it.

Last edited:
Yea, Supreme had today @XChristAloneX  so my boy picked up for me when he copped todays drop.

Also for anyone interested - Tres Bien has 20% off once added to cart. Additional 20% off you're a non-EU customer. Just copped a few 998s for like 140-155 each.

I might have cleaned up most of those highlight reels a while back from Villas. The og Clovers for sure.

^Haha, that's where I got my highlight reels for my tongue swap from. Paid $70, and my brother got a pair for $35 because it was buy one, but another half off.

Anybody get a call back for Ross Park HOH for Chicago's yet? Just trying to stay on top of things so I can let my brother know if he should deal with NikeLabs nonsense in NYC tomorrow for them.

^Good luck!  I know I'm crazy, but I'm actually looking forward to the OG Infrared Air Max 90s tomorrow much more than I am the Chicago 1s - for some reason I've never been crazy about them.  It's probably because I prefer the look of the black toe 1s (aka the red frags LOL) over the Chicagos.  

No call. Expecting no calls but keeping my phone on loud even at work. I gave the pittsburgh raffles hell. Well all 5 of them and won't see a single pair for it

Pittsburgh

HOH called yesterday

FTA MV today

FTA C3 called yesterday

JJ MV and C3 tomorrow

^Looks like I'm out of luck. Praying for some unclaimed pairs at a villa, HOH, or somewhere else if I don't get extremely lucky online. I guess my only chance (besides saturday morning) is to hope my brother gets lucky in NY. 

Looks like there's a bunch of us on this elevator haha...

Taylor (MV FA MGR) said later. I wonder if later is now or like 5:00. Dont want to be that guy and call again

That whole mall seems off out of all the raffles I entered there, it's only 10 minutes from me so I enter anyways. In 3 years i have only won 1 release and that was the hares.

Last edited:
No ******* calls. Unbelievable, this is why I hate nike, they can release a million pairs of shoes that will rot, but they wont even make 100k of OG 1s that will fly off shelves. Sending stores 1 size run is unacceptable to me

Yeah it stinks. Im just glad this is not a deal breaker color for me and i know that is not normal for 1 fan. What makes me really want to nab just one though is what looks like real nice quality. Frags are real nice and these seem to be close. Im sure Villa did tickets which ive gotten in the past but this time i just couldnt make it. Didnt really think anywhere else would get em.

Back
Top Bottom