STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

size 10. All honesty though. I see people payin up to 1k for em and i wont budge from that but yeah im lookin to move one of my pairs.

Yea I would be down for a trade/cash deal @v8erman. Could never see me self ever paying 1k for a shoe, my morals just won't let me lol.

I'm a 10. I cant drop a stack but I have ds 10 black toes from eastbay from the release date.

What up everyone, posting some recent wears to get the thread going again

4th kicks just came in. For 90 shipped it was better than what nike was giving me this year. They're 4th pack is awful. Reveal party day for baby #3 that day too.

Last edited:
I will be in Pittsburgh for this weekend. Any place you would recommend? Thanks.

@d3simet  if you want a good burger place, I'd recommend Stack'd in Shadyside. It's a build your own burger kind of place and they have some pretty good drafts. Also, Mad Mex has pretty good Mexican food and happy hours.

There's some pretty cool attractions there too like shopping/eating in Southside, the Warhol Museum, Mattress Factory museum, and the Pirates games are always fun. 

Shoe store wise there's Social Status', Villa, Refresh PGH, and Shop 412

As a fellow New Yorker, take advantage of there not being sales tax on clothing.

Locals probably know more than me since I only go there for school but, these are just some suggestions.

Last edited:
Congrats bro!  I hope these fit big like most Adidas.., no half sizes made me go down to a size 9 when my normal Adidas size is 9.5.

Yeah I was thinking of going down but I'd be pissed if they were too snug. The ultra boost fit perfect in tts 9, length seemed a little extra, but after wear determined they were perfect. Width was also too snug to be able to down size.

Back
Top Bottom