STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

The 9 fits perfectly! I'm glad, because I really wanted these to wear.

Not the heat everyone else got last week but still a great shoe. Got the champagne 7s coming too.

Took a bunch of pictures with the light box the other night
These are a couple of my favorite shots

And I don't think I posted these from a few days ago. One of my favorite foams to date. Got plenty of random people staring at them lol

We gotta get this thread poppin again. Hundreds of collectors on social pages here locally, not much on niketalk tho.

shaw333 shaw333 Nice pickup Ryan - I grabbed a pair of those too. These didnt really look that impressive in the product photos, but in person they're fantastic. I'm glad people slept on these - it was the first phone order I placed for a pair of Js in over 3 years!!!

skep skep Nice wears, those foams look a lot better than I expected.

I got nothing new to post... I took most of this week off, and I've been rocking the same ATCII SPs all week watching Wimbledon:

Can't believe people line up now for ua shoes. Ugh. Doubled up though. Incredible shoe

Wow, really?!?! I never thought I'd see people thirsty over some Under Armour... Regardless, congrats on the pickup.

Aside from the above I've mostly been wearing my ultra boost lately, they're amazing

girl. beyond heart broken......

Don't be, I had a shocked reaction when we found out and was not excited, but she's the best thing to happen to me since my son was born. You will feel very different when you finally meet her. Having a daughter is surprisingly great.

Last edited:
Come on Bucs!!! This one can't go 14 like last night, I got work tomorrow! On another note, ESPN has done a really good job of showcasing Pittsburgh tonight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom