STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Got these for a steal for 200

Whats up everyone, just stumbled on this thread. Live in West Homestead, wear size 11 and willing to help/ trade/ ect...

Heres a few shoes i rocked this week!

^^ for real I had offered you a pair of 11's when they came out you werent interested, they are a dope shoe tho good luck on the hunt!

Nice shots n welcome to the

Thanks man I appreciate it, il have to skim through some past pages when i get the time!

No u didn't .. U must have me mixed up with someone else

Well someone directed me to your youtube video, and gave me prettttrtt high prices on pee wees and born in usa lol, all good tho!

If you ever wanna let some go for a reasonable price tho let me get fist dibs!

Todays kicks

Like most sad I didn't pick up the red eagles. If anyones looking all penny v's are marked down to 99.99 @ jj in c3

@mcags412 nice to see another SB enthusiast in the city. I take it u probably get most of your pairs online? i hate we dont have a sb retailer in the city

@mcags412 nice to see another SB enthusiast in the city. I take it u probably get most of your pairs online? i hate we dont have a sb retailer in the city

**** man i know, i got about 20 pair of dunks and 10 janoskis, hate they all gotta be shipped and all that bs, and now there getting so hyped its gunna be even harder to get for us, im always looking for connects.

Last edited:
Anyone ever shop at timebomb?? Havent made my way there yet. Not a big fan of social status cause there sales ppl are full of themselves...

**** man i know, i got about 20 pair of dunks and 10 janoskis, hate they all gotta be shipped and all that bs, and now there getting so hyped its gunna be even harder to get for us, im always looking for connects.
You know they sell some jano's at zumiez. OneUp has em from time to time too

You know they sell some jano's at zumiez. OneUp has em from time to time too

Yea oneup just gets stuff late, usually have what I want if they end up gettig it

i shop there. got alot of skater streetwear. exclusive ish too.

I def gotta check it out soon. Heard good things!

Headed down to Maurices on carson for a haircut

Always gotta floss when i hit the barbershop lmao

anybody know of a barbershop round here thats good at skin fades? ive seen some pretty bad fade jobs and i havent gotten a fade since i moved here a year ago.

anybody know of a barbershop round here thats good at skin fades? ive seen some pretty bad fade jobs and i havent gotten a fade since i moved here a year ago.

Give maurices a try man, on carson a block or so up from 10th st...got 3 dudes that know what there doing!

Back
Top Bottom