STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I might have to. It's tough finding somebody that can do good skin fades even if they are good barbers

anybody know of a barbershop round here thats good at skin fades? ive seen some pretty bad fade jobs and i havent gotten a fade since i moved here a year ago.

Give maurices a try man, on carson a block or so up from 10th st...got 3 dudes that know what there doing!

Bats in East Lib do good work. try to stay away from short dude on the right (forget his name) Mr. Bat, Rock, King and ol head next to rock are the best there imo.

I passed on both today...my girls cousin text me that footlocker out south hills village only had like 1 other person than him go out to get the 8s....dunno how many they have left now tho

didnt know that. i just assumed they did cuz they did for the camo's

i do know dt villa sold out (the blue/grey foams)  before 11

Last edited:
What's going on Pittsburgh NTers? I'm a member of Refresh PGH, a local sneaker cleaning and restoration company. We would like to invite everyone from Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas to the "1st Annual Pittsburgh Sneaker Convention" which will take place on August 17th at the August Wilson Center located in Downtown Pittsburgh.

The August Wilson Center is a beautiful, modern space that will provide a great backdrop for the event which will include buying, selling and trading, giveaways, vendors, booths, local companies and products, live DJs and much more. We look forward to finally bringing a real sneaker event to the city - for the people, by the people. Please contact us with any questions through PM or at [email protected].

That flyer is freakin amazing..

Mr. Rogers in royals. Ben throwing corks.

Haven't been in august wilson yet, gonna check this out for sure

Nice, I was always hoping a sneaker convention would come through locally...Now just hope I won't have anything going on at the time.

haha cutch hittin thunders...good ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom