STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

if you means stores getting em, social status got em. i love the design of em. Super light. not alot of cushioning though 
frown.gif
meant both stores an ppl. shoe was based off nike soccer cleats. probably not alot of cushioning because kd wants his to be cheaper than the rest of nike signature shoes. more tech means shoes gon cost more. 

What's going on Pittsburgh NTers? I'm a member of Refresh PGH, a local sneaker cleaning and restoration company. We would like to invite everyone from Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas to the "1st Annual Pittsburgh Sneaker Convention" which will take place on August 17th at the August Wilson Center located in Downtown Pittsburgh.

The August Wilson Center is a beautiful, modern space that will provide a great backdrop for the event which will include buying, selling and trading, giveaways, vendors, booths, local companies and products, live DJs and much more. We look forward to finally bringing a real sneaker event to the city - for the people, by the people. Please contact us with any questions through PM or at [email protected].
I might be back by then.

NT Summit in disguise?

meant both stores an ppl. shoe was based off nike soccer cleats. probably not alot of cushioning because kd wants his to be cheaper than the rest of nike signature shoes. more tech means shoes gon cost more. 
if he was really concerned about keeping them affordable, they wouldnt have increased the price by $45 in three years. And if keeping the shoes minimalist in terms of tech was a goal, they wouldnt have flywire

What's going on Pittsburgh NTers? I'm a member of Refresh PGH, a local sneaker cleaning and restoration company. We would like to invite everyone from Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas to the "1st Annual Pittsburgh Sneaker Convention" which will take place on August 17th at the August Wilson Center located in Downtown Pittsburgh.

The August Wilson Center is a beautiful, modern space that will provide a great backdrop for the event which will include buying, selling and trading, giveaways, vendors, booths, local companies and products, live DJs and much more. We look forward to finally bringing a real sneaker event to the city - for the people, by the people. Please contact us with any questions through PM or at [email protected].

I might be back by then.
NT Summit in disguise?

:nerd:

Bats in East Lib do good work. try to stay away from short dude on the right (forget his name) Mr. Bat, Rock, King and ol head next to rock are the best there imo.

McGinnis over in mt.oliver is pretty good. I've heard of Maurice's but never heard of bats. If you go to McGinnis go to Eric or Goose.

Any of you have experience with any of em with skin tight fades?

I used to get the bald fade, I went to Eric most of the time at McGinnis and I always liked it. Another barber I used to go to was on warrington ave in Allentown but he has his own shop somewhere in Beechview his name is JC I'm not sure exactly where it's at though.

Good looking out. Not for me but nice gesture none the less. My mother in law enjoys going to the games

If anyone wants free pirates tonight pm me and head down pnc park i got quite a few to give away
thats cool as hell of you...

I can't make it tonight or I woulda took you up on that, I love goin to games.

What section are the seats if you dont mind me askin.

Pedro got snubbed for the home run derby. 3rd in the NL in home runs and only one of the derby hitters has more. He has a lower batting average but the idea of the derby is to hit home runs.

Yea I dunno how he dont get picked for it, he woulda put on a show...he hits bombs, I think he hits further than anyone else in it on the national side

The picking captains was stupid imo, david wright shouldnt even be in it.

What up man welcome to the burgh

Glad pedro is in it, david wright still needs boo'd this weekend for not originally pickin him

Back
Top Bottom