STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

What's up everyone - moved to Pittsburgh in November of last year, so new to NT and Pittsburgh... Looking forward to chopping it up with you guys.

Javier

Welcome. I just moved here last year from south Florida still trying to meet some fellow sneaker heads

Thanks guys - still learning all the local sneaker spots around here (Social Status, Villa, etc)... I moved from L.A., so I gotta learn how to survive without RIFLA, Niketown, and all the other places I've been relying on for years! I've had the chance to go to a few Pirates games early in the season, and really got into them. Me and the wife are trying to support them as much as we can – especially since everyone keeps warning us about what has happened after the all-star break the past few years. This year will be different, go Bucs!

Javier

Thanks guys - still learning all the local sneaker spots around here (Social Status, Villa, etc)... I moved from L.A., so I gotta learn how to survive without RIFLA, Niketown, and all the other places I've been relying on for years! I've had the chance to go to a few Pirates games early in the season, and really got into them. Me and the wife are trying to support them as much as we can – especially since everyone keeps warning us about what has happened after the all-star break the past few years. This year will be different, go Bucs!

Javier
get nike sb from one up on south side

I like!  Here's my wear today - wearing Bucs colors too after that win last night.  I like these more every time I wear them...

Javier

I wear em quite often actually. One of my favorite shoes that is basically weather proof

Jimmy Jazz in Monroeville still has Jordan Shadow 1s in 8.5 and 9 and Jordan 4 Toros is size 9 if anybody is looking. If anybody comes across a pair of Shadow 1s in size 10 please let me know!

Javier

I wear a size 9 too, I originally passed on the toros but I kinda wish I didn't...I'm sure those size 9s are gone in monroeville tho

good lookin out

Jimmy Jazz in Monroeville still has Jordan Shadow 1s in 8.5 and 9 and Jordan 4 Toros is size 9 if anybody is looking. If anybody comes across a pair of Shadow 1s in size 10 please let me know!

Javier
call social status. east liberty store had some sizes in the shadows as of yesterday. dont know dt's stock, might have your size left too

^Thanks man, I appreciate it. I called both downtown and East Liberty stores - downtown had a 9.5 and East Liberty had a 10.5... I'll probably grab the 9.5, since I think the fit from a 9.5 will be better on the Jordan 1if I can't find a 10.

anybody wanna get in on my fantasy football league lemme know and hit me up with your email address

everybody plan on going to the sneaker convention on the 17th? first time seeing that, I'm pretty pumped....also, I have a pair of size 10 toro 4's up for trade if anyone needs....I'm looking for size 11.5 or 12 toro's or other IV's, V's, V1's, VII's. 

I might, is it a payed league or free? I always seem to get bored with free ones.

Lookin for size 9 or 9.5 2011 east all stars if anyone has em for sale

Back
Top Bottom