STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Todays kicks

Got these on mail today

Waiting on my black suede X's to get here

My bday is tommorow, kinda went ham this month

Just picked up the toro 4s online for $200 shipped I didn't give the effort on release day and then I regretted it. Should be here Wednesday. Next up will be the green glow 4s then I will probably end up waiting for the laneys unless JB has some quick strike in between.

Bot free here, I've been successful on finishline.com for the thunder restock and the black grapes. Every other release this year I picked up in store I try not to order online unless I know the chance of me getting in store are slim to none

The only places I've ever gotten my pairs instore were from monroeville and clearview malls

I've only been to monroeville mall a few times, its like 30-40 minutes away from me so I don't really go out that way at all. Century 3 and Ross park are like 15 minutes away from me.

I'm online exclusively, ftl and eastbay. Every time I've gone out I've struck out. Only missed a couple of the lebron releases online or if its stupid limited like the db's.

Buccos better not blow this game. Christ

I'm online exclusively, ftl and eastbay. Every time I've gone out I've struck out. Only missed a couple of the lebron releases online or if its stupid limited like the db's.

Buccos better not blow this game. Christ

Grilli out, still got the win

Last edited:
hope its not too bad, I still got confidence in our bullpen though if hes out for a lil while...melancon would fill the position nicely

What's on deck for everyone? Have a pair of roshe ids coming and going hard after the fr 3s in two weeks.
Nothing Jordan Brand for me until Black Tongue 5s. I was going to cop the FR 3s, but I got a chance to see them in person over the weekend and although the leather quality is decent, the "Fire Red" they used on the midsole is so bright, it almost looks like infrared. Bothers me too much, so I'll pass... I've been catching up on some New Balance lately.

Todays kicks

My bday is tommorow, kinda went ham this month
Nice AM1s, and Happy Birthday!

Anyone local using a bot or are yinz bot free?
No bots here, but I haven't been able to get a single thing off Nike.com since they changed to this "we saved you a spot in line" system.

Where does everyone go to cop their pairs in store
I've copped from pretty much all the stores everyone mentioned. I have much better luck online from Foot Locker and Finishline.

No bot here. I can never cop on nike.com. Normally cop from other sites and instore. Was able to cop the db3 this weekend instore

Last edited:
I never used a bot either but I really considered looking to find one for free to get the DB 3s last saturday...but I didn't and struck out like usual.

I got a bot off the bot thread but the laptop it's on is on wifi so no point in using it, not fast enough. I should put it on my Mac but haven't cared enough to put it on and figure it out for Mac

Back
Top Bottom