STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Broke these out, haven't worn them in a looooong time. These are unpopular, but I've always like them (hence why I bought them) and the quality on these is FANTASTIC.

nice pair. i dont think theyre unpopular though. I still see these being worn a decent amount. These and oreos have stayed pretty popular in pittsburgh. Probably b/c they were easily available

Last edited:
Both of em were sitting on shelves in South Florida for a while but no doubt they look good

Both of em were sitting on shelves in South Florida for a while but no doubt they look good
yeah that sat here too and got marked down, probably why I see a lot of teenager with em (not taking shots, but you tend to buy more sale shoes when your young, tighter budget lol)
I remember the lakers and pistons even made it to tanger (and the pistons SAT there!)

Last edited:

Lots of people don't, I seem to be one of the few that does like some of them... Which is fine with me!!!

Love those I was hoping they'd hit clearance like last year and I could cop for 100-125 but I clearly missed that chance

I posted this question on the LeBron 7 thread but it was never answered and I thought someone here could answer it. What is a fair price for LeBron 7 Chinas. I really appreciate any replies.

wish i could help. whats the market look like? ebay, here on NT, SC, even NY Flight Club (but they are always high)

Last edited:
Yeah man one of my favorite pickups this year as well.
Love those I was hoping they'd hit clearance like last year and I could cop for 100-125 but I clearly missed that chance
Thanks guys.  I was hoping these would go on sale too, but by the time I got my rewards coupons from the different retailers my size was gone everywhere.  I got lucky last week and spotted a size 10 pop up randomly on DicksSporting Goods - wound up paying $20 below retail with my rewards coupon.  Can't complain too much... This was the only Elite colorway I wanted - the gold detailing (especially on the laces) is insane on this shoe.

Javier

Last edited:
Yeah definitely it looks amazing mad I missed em but on the flip side I have a few nice new white kicks to substitute like the white or foams and my Olympic Grant Hill that are finally on their way to my door! Pictures to come later tonight

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BUYING A BRAND NEW ( NEVER WORN W/BOX) AIR PENNY 5'S

WE CAN DISCUSS PRICES. 

^MATTHEW MANNING

P.S. HMU BACK

If you're looking to sell you might want to consider including colorway and size at least

Back
Top Bottom