STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

There size 12

completely....
i see you wear my size (9). Let me know if there shoes you're looking for other than pink foams. I have quite a few pairs up for sale.
What ya got homie, nothing really in particular I'm lookin for right now...you got a list somewhere? I'm still getting used to this marketplace a little, still used to sole collector

What ya got homie, nothing really in particular I'm lookin for right now...you got a list somewhere? I'm still getting used to this marketplace a little, still used to sole collector

I'll hit you up when I got time and let you know what I got available

They release tomorrow but I was able to get my hands on em a couple days early. I had em back in 96 and was happy to see them release again

I had Will (@SoleOnCanvas on Twitter) do them. Good work, first custom I've ever paid for. I've customized my 11 Lows from last year and a few other kicks myself, but didn't feel like tackling patent leather. Responsive, professional dude - I'd definitely use him again. Only annoying part is it seems all the customizers have gone to Instagram (which I don't use). He's reachable there and also on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SoleOnCanvas.

Javier

Damn, I wish I could go... At least I can watch the game from my office window!

Javier

so i got my fire red 3s in on wednesday from NDC and the box was completely crushed. They refused to do anything but allow me to return them. i told the guy i may as well just wear em and return em in a few weeks so i can atleast feel like i got something out of em. he said go ahead lol. anyone else ever do this?

Back
Top Bottom