steelers 6 rings

This thread makes absolutly no sense, it's a fund idea that will never happen so I think the next topic we should talk about is, Why is this post stillopen?

indifferent.gif
seriously?

I just love these stupid threads.

what the hell are you talking about? teams he beat for championships is the idea behind the 6 rings colorways of late

im not a steelers fan but there are 6 rings coming out in lakers, blazers, suns etc colorways and last i checked jordan didnt play for them either lol butthats a football team and they are basketball shoes so there is no affiliation so its not such a good idea lol

Originally Posted by marley

Makes sense... Crappy shoe for a crappy football team.

Yea your a real genius....They cant be crappy to make it to the SuperBowl......Prolly a Ravens fan....

i was about to say they was goin 2 make that. if they would of i would steal them and burn them asap!

Sounds like your mad ,cause your bummy *** team couldnt cut it ,,,,, dont hate , Congratulate.....

"412" PITTSBURGH ,aka "STEEL CITY " ALL DAY ......

Bring on championship #6 .......

PITTSBURGH STEELERS WILL BE THE ONLY TEAM WITH 6 SUPER BOWL RINGS COME FEB.
wink.gif

"

made me laugh. and while I don't really think they are crappy, I just don't like them. just like with the lakers, the announcers and pressseem to have a big piece of steel lodged in their mouths which seems to bias them against other teams. hopefully this bowl won't be as biased as theseahawks attempt

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Sounds like your mad ,cause your bummy *** team couldnt cut it ,,,,, dont hate , Congratulate.....

"412" PITTSBURGH ,aka "STEEL CITY " ALL DAY ......

Bring on championship #6 .......

PITTSBURGH STEELERS WILL BE THE ONLY TEAM WITH 6 SUPER BOWL RINGS COME FEB.
wink.gif

"

roll.gif
HAHA... YOUR FUNNY.... PITTSBURGH ALL DAY

Back
Top Bottom