Steepest Streets in the US NY>CA?

top-10-US-steepest-streets-1.jpg

Driving manual at these spots
frown.gif

interesting stuff... glad i dont live on those streets cause my transmission would be shot 

interesting stuff... glad i dont live on those streets cause my transmission would be shot 

I'm surprised the steepest in Cali is in L.A.
I would've guessed San Francisco first.

I've been on Baxter and Fargo Streets....
eek.gif

They are nuts, they are by Dodger Stadium.  A co-worker on our way to lunch just said if we wanted to drive through a couple of steep $!* streets, we were like sure
eyes.gif
.  Then we saw it,
eek.gif

That would've been a popular guess, 'cause when you think of SF you think of those narrow victorian style houses on steep streets along with pictures of the cable cars going through steep streets.  When people think of LA they think of the beach
laugh.gif

I've been on Baxter and Fargo Streets....
eek.gif

They are nuts, they are by Dodger Stadium.  A co-worker on our way to lunch just said if we wanted to drive through a couple of steep $!* streets, we were like sure
eyes.gif
.  Then we saw it,
eek.gif

That would've been a popular guess, 'cause when you think of SF you think of those narrow victorian style houses on steep streets along with pictures of the cable cars going through steep streets.  When people think of LA they think of the beach
laugh.gif

That section of Filbert is a couple blocks away from the crooked Lombard, so it is on the same slope/ridge

I always daydream about what would happen if I accidentally end up on one of these streets on my fixed gear
laugh.gif
frown.gif

That section of Filbert is a couple blocks away from the crooked Lombard, so it is on the same slope/ridge

I always daydream about what would happen if I accidentally end up on one of these streets on my fixed gear
laugh.gif
frown.gif

man getting into dodger stadium is bad enough, what with the traffic and the incline. me and my friend called it burning clutch hill

i think ive been on that street in pedro...theres a bunch there just like it. just gotta coast in 2nd gear...

Back
Top Bottom