Stephon Marbury puts a hit on MayorNYC

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

For 10k @$%@*$ would snitch on they aunts and uncles.

nerd.gif

Lol. Henz dm'd me about "snitching" to get the money. The plan was for him to give some +$*!#%$* address in exchange for the money. Now the only thing was if i can trust Henz enough to send me a cut of that 10k. Marbury wasnt serious, though. He basically trolled me and the dudes offering my whereabouts. Its just entertainment, at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Lol. Henz dm'd me about "snitching" to get the money. The plan was for him to give some +$*!#%$* address in exchange for the money. Now the only thing was if i can trust Henz enough to send me a cut of that 10k. Marbury wasnt serious, though. He basically trolled me and the dudes offering my whereabouts. Its just entertainment, at the end of the day.
says the dead guy walking
eyes.gif

jk
laugh.gif

Marbury aint going to do nothing. Basically he got mad cause Mayor sunned his autistic kid from what I read. Now Im going to talk stuff on Marbury twitter, have him offer 10k for my info, then have my homeboy give it to him, then me and my homeboy split the money, then put the hand work on marbury for being dumb.

yaw getting hyped over nothing

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

It's all probably fun and games with Marbury, but if it was anyone else but Henz0, everyone would be yelling snitch and foul play. Instead all the .gifs come out. Ok.
Can't be so sure, it is 10k.
I'm surprised ninjahood didn't jump at it so he can finally get his Jesus piece he had on layaway since '98.
laugh.gif

Patrick Bateman wrote:
IMASOLEMAN18 wrote:
dudes just saying "oh smh at henz snitchin" shut up groupies you really dont care

roll.gif
roll.gif
 Forreal though 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my exact thoughts

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Marbury aint going to do nothing. Basically he got mad cause Mayor sunned his autistic kid from what I read. Now Im going to talk stuff on Marbury twitter, have him offer 10k for my info, then have my homeboy give it to him, then me and my homeboy split the money, then put the hand work on marbury for being dumb.

and thats whats cool in these mean streets??.....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that *** beating is deserved 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Even if you didn't know his son had an affliction....why would you go at him in the first place? Taking shots at elementary kids is what people do now? The stuff you said to Marbury was funny but bringin his kid in it, is wild flagrant. 

shame on you mayor

mayorface.png

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Even if you didn't know his son had an affliction....why would you go at him in the first place? Taking shots at elementary kids is what people do now? The stuff you said to Marbury was funny but bringin his kid in it, is wild flagrant. 

shame on you mayor

mayorface.png

-The Juice
this. don't feel bad now fam.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

shame on you mayor

mayorface.png

-The Juice
this. don't feel bad now fam.

laugh.gif
. I honestly dont care what the +$+* yall think about me.

As if not caring makes it better. This new generation sickens me. Between the "i don't even care" and "you hatin" stuff I am tired of it. It's called being accountable for your actions. 

Back
Top Bottom