Stimuli > Joe Budden Vol. First of Many

Im a fan of Budden but Im now realizing how his shhh pales in comparison to Sha Stimuli. He type of dude who had a lil internet/underground/mixtape buzz nprobably disappeared for most of yall who kept up on him but after listenin to 4 of his mixtape chronicles this N_ >>>> I kinda realize Budden issimilar to him with the mood muziks but Sha's material �is just better, seriously.

Imma keep goin down the list of rappers he is better than I dont care if yall think or if he even did miss his chance to blow or w/e good music is still goodmusic and opinion or not I think we all can see the superior Mc

That is all.

Oh yea BROOKLYN

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by petey yup

No. But the Kay slay joint is ill.
Nah fam...Stimuli would rap circles around Buddens BAR-FOR-BAR ...lets not get it @%+*%+ up now
laugh.gif
and im from Jersey...Buddha be knowing him stuff

We must not be hearin' the same MC's here.

Dont get it twisted, Sha is nice. But Budden is on some other !@@%.

Nah fam...Stimuli would rap circles around Buddens BAR-FOR-BAR ...lets not get it @%+*%+ up now
laugh.gif
and im from Jersey...Buddha be knowing him stuff
And I'm from ny. No way is Sha nicer.

I just posted up youtube vids for the Budden fans n other ppl who haven't heard Sha I got his material and they're better than the Mood Muziks. I cansay that without doubt. If you want that shhh you can relate to, that lyrical shhh, that real life emotional shhh, that complex wordplay multi metaphor shhh.Sha Stimuli got it.

If you heard the Let Me Show You the Way or Follow My Lead mixtapes you'd clearly see how they are better than MM2 n MM3 only thing is he's not rappinon all original beats but like I said its opinion.

I don't think yall Ns is really seeing it but maybe hype is factoring in to yall judgement, yall need to be open to change I don't solidify any rapperin an untouchable spot, here today gone tomorrow.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

no
laugh.gif

C'mon Budda, they better than MM2 & MM3?!

I'll give a listen if I can find the tapes (
nerd.gif
) but don't be
mad.gif
if _ ain't rocking w/ this thread.

I'm not cosigning Buddah's opinion, but I do think Sha is better than the average rapper today.
smokin.gif

Yo yall dont kno me for ridin for 1 rapper and I aint ridin to the death with Sha, he's a great MC plain n simple and I didnt come to this conclusion off awhim. I been listeninng to dude for years now unfortunately dude was being talked about being the next to blow for a very long time now. I started puttin shhhtogether n dudes be praising Budden for his abilitiy to male these emtional "mood muzik" songs and then on top of that he has the wordplay n metaphoraspect. Sha is just as good with the emotional tip and he is better when it comes to wordplay n metaphors that shhhh is clear as day

Its very hard to find all his shhh but them ninjas at datpiff just got up on em they have like 3 of his mixtapes I believe some with the same songs tho

This dude aint no new rapper he been doin it for probably a decade now but he gets no shine, so I speak about him n it just falls on deaf ears. I can safelysay dude is the best rapper to come out of Bk since Ol Man Jigga/Biggie.

smokin.gif

i'm a huge budden fan but i'm gonna try and find a mixtape or two from this dude and give it a listen

For the record, I disagree with this thread but Stimuli is appreciated. I always thought he was a good lyricist but nowhere near Budden's level.

But... Buddha you might need this:

istockphoto_842320_flame_boy.jpg

Originally Posted by AK Nako

For the record, I disagree with this thread but Stimuli is appreciated. I always thought he was a good lyricist but nowhere near Budden's level.

But... Buddha you might need this:

istockphoto_842320_flame_boy.jpg
I wont need it cuz most Budden stans/fanatics are arguing from a one sided view. Its like sayin apples taste better than oranges and you aintnever taste an orange in ya life mattta of fact they dont even know oranges exist. I aint worried if dudes wouild seriously sit down n give his material alisten they'd re-evaluate where they place Budden n a bunch of other rappers.

EDIT - Some more education http://www.myspace.com/shastimuli scroll down to influences to see the list of hismixapes and get them for free they have to rotate them so they are all not available yet

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
theres no use in even arguing ...the same N's when Pap had hishype they woulda said Pap>Budden or something ridiculous...now dudes is saying Sha can't OUTSPIT Budden?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
theres no use in even arguing ...the same N's when Pap had his hype they woulda said Pap>Budden or something ridiculous...now dudes is saying Sha can't OUTSPIT Budden?
grin.gif
What the %$@* is outspit? really? I dont understand the accomplishment in that shh just have Ns rap til one gives up? Im saying Sha's music isbetter than Budden's or for a better understanding I prefer Sha's music over Joe's

Between Pap n Budden tho ehhh its Joey but Pap's early work is impeccable.

Im talkin bout music not just spittin all Im doin is lettin Budden fans know he aint the only one spittin this way.

smokin.gif

Sha is DOPE and 2 or 3 yrs ago I might have agreed with you but Joe Budden is LIGHT YEARS ahead of son! Here's 3 reasons why!! You gonna messaround and have this turn into a Joe Budden Appr. Thread.
pimp.gif

��

Ehh, maybe I'll listen but probably not.

I think Joe is the best, period.

So yeah I won't listen

But at least I'm honest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Ehh, maybe I'll listen but probably not.

I think Joe is the best, period.

So yeah I won't listen

But at least I'm honest
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I said the same thing atfirst but I couldnt help but to listen.
I actually heard of him, I cant remember the freestyle but never really bothered to getinto his music after because ...

1 )I dont like the way his voice sounds
2 )His delivery is weak.

Hes nice but Joey got him beat.

Back
Top Bottom