Stop being girls, NW kids post your damn pic's.

daaznfella,

you look kind of familiar. are you one of those azns that hang out in front of OUGL a lot at the UW?

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

1224591067_l.gif

me at the danity kane show stopper vid shoot :D
happy.gif

m Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

^^^^^
hahaahhahahahaha love it. danity kane are bomb but dont come up to the hottness of desitny child

dude if I were you I wouldn't be so worried about Dannity Kane I would be worried about your right arm. I am a trained first aid responder and i can tell you from experience that that is not good. Have it looked at. :wink:

jus wearing em haha. i was hella drunk so i was skating around the parking lot outside the motel i live in.

Why did i really just burst out laughing after reading "outside the motel i live in" ?

Team Negrodamus

maybe its cuz living in a motel @#%$ sucks? that might be it. yeah probably. but really, the reason i live in a motel is because the school i go to overloaded on students and they bought a motel to put htem in.

Santa Clara in San Jose. It's a sick campus, palm trees everywhere, dudes mowin the lawns every day. But they cant afford a real dorm for me. Oh well.

daaznfella,

is that toni all the way on the left?..nd whos that cute chick two spots to the left of u..she looks familiar too...wanna hook it up?

=P

^man..hes the mutha-@#%$ kik kollekta maynnn
...ask paolo haha...er peep his myspace nd find mr kikkollekta

nd yes..kikkollekta..im posting..for once

but try to keep my real name down guys...im tryina keep that private...ya digg?

oh my god hilarious.

will i be seeing you tonight at the filipino convention? hahaha.

i have no ID so i don't really want to spend 10 dollars. i know im cheap but thats how i can afford my nikes. feel me?

i'll hit you up before 7 though.
It's KICK COLLECTA. Not Keeko.

Back
Top Bottom