Store Owner In Brooklyn Apparently Caught Receiving DOG MEAT Delivery

Real understanding of what it means to be a sentient being and a true wholistic perspective on life.

Better =/= different

Animals just like us wish to strive and not suffer. We are basically animals experiencing a higher level of consciousness. With that higher consciousness comes a greater level of responsibility and we’ve been doing a piss poor job.

I ate meat for the first 30 years of my life so I don’t belittle anyone who eats meat but if you’re talking that “a dog ain’t ****” or “a humans life holds more value” bs then you’re a low vibration individual who has a lot to learn. And chances are if you speak or think like that you won’t learn in this lifetime.

You still eat pu**y?

You still eat pu**y?

9F28E94D-5173-4DFC-915E-10E39C1C6D72.gif

:lol: @ all the vegans / vegetarians rolling in here on their high horses.

Dudes talking like they’re enlightened because they eat “beef style” foods instead of straight beef.

Foh

Ordered a Beyond Burger which is a plant based burger which is supposed to bleed and taste like meat.

**** tasted fine but had my stomach all kinds of ****** up.

Real understanding of what it means to be a sentient being and a true wholistic perspective on life.

Better =/= different

Animals just like us wish to strive and not suffer. We are basically animals experiencing a higher level of consciousness. With that higher consciousness comes a greater level of responsibility and we’ve been doing a piss poor job.

I ate meat for the first 30 years of my life so I don’t belittle anyone who eats meat but if you’re talking that “a dog ain’t ****” or “a humans life holds more value” bs then you’re a low vibration individual who has a lot to learn. And chances are if you speak or think like that you won’t learn in this lifetime.

To a degree this has been my take on things.

Once I actually took the time to think about what I was consuming and how it got on my plate...

:lol: @ all the vegans / vegetarians rolling in here on their high horses.

Dudes talking like they’re enlightened because they eat “beef style” foods instead of straight beef.

Foh
It is just funny when vegans try to convince you their "meat alternates" taste AS GOOD or BETTER than the real meat item.

I saw someone make "pulled pork" with some damn mushrooms and went off on folks saying that there was no way it could taste as good.

As this, "Jackfruit" craze is funny too. Vegans SWEAR people wouldn't know they weren't eating meat while consuming jackfruit.

I remember when i used to work in the middle east and went to this place that had pigeon on the menu

anybody had it?

Attachments

• IMG_3782.JPG
    IMG_3782.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 111
I remember when i used to work in the middle east and went to this place that had pigeon on the menu

anybody had it?

Might be somewhat similar in taste or texture to Quail that you can get at Greek or Mediterranean restaurants. Not a lot of meat per say, and quite a bit of bones.

I have a question for vegans. Do y'all not believe plants are living organisms? Trees have souls?

It is just funny when vegans try to convince you their "meat alternates" taste AS GOOD or BETTER than the real meat item.

I saw someone make "pulled pork" with some damn mushrooms and went off on folks saying that there was no way it could taste as good.

As this, "Jackfruit" craze is funny too. Vegans SWEAR people wouldn't know they weren't eating meat while consuming jackfruit.

I once attended a vegan function mostly out of curiosity and someone tried to convince me that doctored eggplant tasted just like bacon. pork bacon from Earth pigs.

I felt like my intelligence was being directly insulted.

I don't think I could ever actually date a vegan. :lol:

Might be somewhat similar in taste or texture to Quail that you can get at Greek or Mediterranean restaurants. Not a lot of meat per say, and quite a bit of bones.

I've seen squab on a few menus, which I imagine is pigeonish.

I thought it would be boney too with hardly any meat. Plenty of pigeons in NY when that apocalypse hit :lol:

I've seen squab on a few menus, which I imagine is pigeonish.

Whats squab?

Pigeon? Man, i had a cornish hen in France at 12 years old. That crap could maybe fill a 6 y/o but i was mad as hell and hungry. A pigeon is even smaller.

Foods that are unorthodox (in the US) but commonly eaten here (some illegally):

Elephant

Boa

Turtle ( i had turtle soup, it was good)

Porcupine (Slimy but it was straight too)

Pangolin

Monkeys (theres actually a black market for that and you have white Americans over here creating conservatories tryna save the monkeys)

Bushrats

All types of stuff that i mostly wouldnt/didn't touch.

Back
Top Bottom