Strange Jordan Tee shirt

Sorry, I don't have a pic, but has anyone seen the tee shirt that looks like a 8 year old made?...It has a orange face with a purple Du-rag and sunglasses,with a red and green flag behind it. Also, the face dosen't have a mouth or nose, and looks like a unfinished Simpsons character. Does anyone know thestory behind such a horrible idea?...By the way, it is not Fake, the Finish Line and Foot action in my mall both have it.

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

Strangely enough, it may go well with this hoodie!

Looks like E.T. on that shirt
roll.gif

Let's not act like OG Jordan gear didn't have it's share of ridiculous clothing. All those crazy printed, tiger-striped sweatpants and shirts werenot fresh back in the early 90's and wouldn't be fresh today. I agree both that shirt and hoodie are garbage but luckily there is still some simple andnice JB clothing that is actually wearable. It's just like the shoes, there is plenty of trash in the fusions and six-rings, etc. but there are still goodretros. So unfortunately you have to take the good with the bad. It's just that nowadays there's more bad than good.

Seen the shirt in person and it's crazy!! Not sure what the meaning of this shirt suppose to be or if there is one. Straight garbage.

Back
Top Bottom