Strange Jordan Tee shirt

Originally Posted by imtigerwoods

is that supposed to be Radio Raheem? since the shirt hooks up with the Sal's pizza Air Jordan 1's.

^^yep he wore it in da movie but it said "BedStuy Do or Die" I believe..It's a clean shirt that matches both pair of the DTRT 1's

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

is that supposed to be Radio Raheem? since the shirt hooks up with the Sal's pizza Air Jordan 1's.

^^yep he wore it in da movie but it said "BedStuy Do or Die" I believe..It's a clean shirt that matches both pair of the DTRT 1's
that's what it said.
smh at people calling the shirt ugly without knowing what it's supposed to represent

That shirt and hoodie are
sick.gif

But I'm not surprised, JB doesn't put out good apparel anymore.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

I think it goes with the white cement fusion 4s
The fact that people don't know what the shirt was inspired by shows their age.

DoTheRightThingRadioMookie.jpg

radioraheem-745553.jpg

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

that's what it said.
smh at people calling the shirt ugly without knowing what it's supposed to represent
Typical of NTers in 2009...

Do some research people you call out something...
grin.gif

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

that's what it said.

grin.gif

JM
So, because it represents a lot, we can't call it ugly? So I guess yall find the Fusion 60+ really hot since they represent all the gameswhere Jordan scored 60+...

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

that's what it said.

grin.gif

JM

I've been around a long time and have watched the movie plenty of times and did not make the connection. Don't matter the inspiration, if its ugly itsugly.

man...i was about to cop that shirt...but since i saw that hoody it's copped x23!!!

sike!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom