Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

When Dustin's G/F was holding out on the code until he "did it" I was 100% sure it was going to be this

tenor.gif

Instead they busted out the Neverending Story :lol::nthat:

Then at the end when the movie store guy asked Steve his favorite movies and he said "the one with Alex Keaton that just came out." Family Ties :lol:

Like someone said, all the nostalgia was dope and it was fun while it lasted. Unfortunately going to have to accept that season 1 will never be replicated.

finally on season 3. these high schoolers are so fresh. all that damn kissing. and the mikes mom story line is gross too.

Lucas sister was hilarious. Season was kind of boring though. Don’t know if I’ll be byke for another season if there is one.

Yeah it's cool, but the novelty is over for me. It's not like it's really a long story, they just keep added stuff.

3 4 5 episodes were really good and had me on the edge of my seat. then episodes 6 and 7 just took away my interest. Haven't seen 8 yet

The upside down and those monsters are boring status now. Another season of that is meh.

Felt the same way honestly. I jus hope next season they be more creative with their creatures and make them more menacing than the Mind Flayer.

But I feel like they won’t even try.

Eleven will probably get her powers back by the end of the first episode next season and use em to figure out Hopper is still alive.

Her powers wack anyway.

Head down look from under the eyebrows hold my hand out and meh. And instant bloody nose every 30 seconds

Back
Top Bottom