Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Someone else mentioned it. I'd also watch a show of the kids just doing random activities. The whole upside down angle has never played well with me. I watched it for the other stuff. They could leave all that out for all I care.

I've never been big into sci-fi and was super late on Stranger Things for that reason. When I heard the premise of the show I was not a bit interested, but took a chance on it this summer since there wasn't much else to watch and powered through all 3 seasons. I agree that the main characters would probably be great in a regular retro themed sitcom (like the Goldbergs). I definitely enjoy the parts of the show that don't focus on monsters or alternate universe sht, but it's a fun watch regardless.

I hope young dude isn't getting to crazy with the shoe game, the series ain't running forever and from the reviews in here doesn't sound that promising going forward. Still haven't started third season.

If we’re gonna keep it a buck, 70 pairs isn’t even that many. Plus some of those seem gifted

Just because the reviews are bad in here which I have no idea why doesn’t mean they are bad everywhere else. Season 3 got great reviews outside of niketalk. Plus I’m pretty sure they’re gifted. And he does have other projects

I didn't even watch the video, just thinking back on so many child actors who thought the money would never dry up. Screech, Cauly Culkin, on and on. No 70 pairs ain't nothing, I'm not famous and have quite a few more than that.

Why you in here counting someone else's money for?

This is isn't the 90s where folks aren't aware of what's going on with their money. I'm sure his parents have a good handle on his finances and have hired the appropriate people.

Why you in here counting someone else's money for?

This is isn't the 90s where folks aren't aware of what's going on with their money. I'm sure his parents have a good handle on his finances and have hired the appropriate people.
Why you blowing it up like it's that serious. Chill and go sit back in the corner somewhere, nobody is seriously stressing over what he does with his money. You sounding real dumb like just because it isn't the 90's actors young and old aren't blowing through their money.

Why you blowing it up like it's that serious. Chill and go sit back in the corner somewhere, nobody is seriously stressing over what he does with his money. You sounding real dumb like just because it isn't the 90's actors young and old aren't blowing through their money.

tenor.gif

The kids on Stranger Things make between 150k-250k per episode. Millie makes 350k.
They set for life if they invest good.
That is pretty nice for kids to be taking home. I wonder how that translates to network TV is that high or low in comparison. Man live off maybe 300K put another 300K in a semi aggressive money market account, another 300K in real estate. Then have the rest as business expenses, good for them man. I am old school thinking the kids are making like 50-60K an episode. They smart with their money or their parents are and they should be straight.

Low key with the success the show has had I feel like they could demand more $

That is pretty nice for kids to be taking home. I wonder how that translates to network TV is that high or low in comparison. Man live off maybe 300K put another 300K in a semi aggressive money market account, another 300K in real estate. Then have the rest as business expenses, good for them man. I am old school thinking the kids are making like 50-60K an episode. They smart with their money or their parents are and they should be straight.

I remember reading that Mark Harmon, the star of CBS show NCIS, makes $525k per episode as star and executive producer. The guy who second lead and now has his own CBS show was pulling in $250K and the other main cast were definitely six figures so these kids are feasting BUT network TV has them 20+ episodes seasons :wow:

Also even if those kids don’t end up doing any other major projects after Stranger Things ends, they can live off that Stranger Things fame for years. They have a ton of social media followers so they can do ads for brands and they can go to conventions and get paid for pics and autographs.

I think he's still alive. That looks like the beard of a man being held captive for a few months or longer

I don't know, I was hoping it was for S4. The only issue is he's still plump, if he's being held captive in horrible conditions, he should look malnourished in addition to disheveled

Back
Top Bottom