Stranger Things: Season4 in 2022? WTF

Hmm wonder when this is actually gonna drop, late summer/fall perhaps??

After seeing Lucas in Concrete Cowboy as an older teen and 11 in Godzilla vs Kong it will be strange if they are still portraying younger teens in the upcoming season. I'm still all the way in though, was a big fan of season 3, more so than 2.

Stranger Things: The College Years?

Pandemic delays will make producing this show a nightmare, I imagine.

yea kids grow up REALLY fast, so high production shows are tough when starting off with kids. the pandemic def made this way more of a problem.

millie bobby brown is 17 now. and she still supposed to be playing a girl in middle school. i think this show def has an expiration date.

latest

Kids are gonna outgrow their roles if they haven't already.

They might can squeeze out one more season, but they're gonna have to make it the final one.

I guess they could recast everyone and make it Stranger Things: The Next Generation if they really wanted to drag things out.

Season 2 was OK while season 3 was pure garbage.

That said the 'upside down' universe could still be explored with a different set of characters and/or a different setting.

I'm in the same boat as all of you saying my interest level is low right now but I also know once the hypetrain hits and I start the first episode of season 4, I'll have no problem breezing through it. I've pretty much enjoyed the first 3 seasons so far but then again, I'm not too critical on these kind of shows.

S1 was sensational, but I've enjoyed the subsequent seasons.

Still... dunno how they're gonna bridge this timegap into Stranger Young Adult Things.

I liked it too but I won't deny that the quality from season to season has decreased a bit.

At the same time, after a season like the first season you'll never hit a high like that again.

Gonna have to throw in a time skip or something for things to make sense.

Back
Top Bottom