Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun Li Trailer Vol. how she get movie before Ryu/Ken?

Whats up with white people portraying as asian characters in movies
indifferent.gif
21, Dragoball and now Chun Li? I mean why can't they get a asian star? I knowKristen Kruek <3 is asian but
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

indifferent.gif
21, Dragoball and now Chun Li? I mean why can't they get a asian star? I know Kristen Kruek <3 is asian but
ohwell.gif

Yeah well that's hollywood. Funny thing is, Goku looks Asian, but he's an alien so it's kinda ambiguous. But come on, Chun Li....she has themsmokey eyes in the game plus her stage is in China, how you gonna get a white looking chick to play her.

indifferent.gif
21, Dragoball and now Chun Li? I mean why can't they get a asian star? I know Kristen Kruek <3 is asian but
ohwell.gif

Word

it could be much worse. they could be wearing their costumes and doing their dumb ending poses.

indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
I don't understand your point... Kristin Kreuk IS half Asian...

You're argument is she doesn't look stereotypically Chinese enough? What, do you want her wearing a gi and speaking in an accent to be"really" Asian?

At least she's half Chinese.

But this is stupid, should have a Ryu/Ken movie first. This looks like it has no plot whatsoever

At least she's half Chinese.

But this is stupid, should have a Ryu/Ken movie first. This looks like it has no plot whatsoever

Back
Top Bottom