1- jae oh en - jae 0h en - cali
2- tennhouse2 - Flash House - texas
3- the minister - FNEXRobG - VA
4- syxth element - dro m0ntana
5- shinkuhadouken91 - SupaaPanda - TX
6-
7-
8-

Probably been asked, but I don't feel like scrolling through all these pages.. Do I need SSFIV to play arcade edition or can I just run it as its own game?
There's two options. you can either buy super sf 4 and download the arcade edition DLC. or you can just buy the disc version of arcade edition. if you're trying to get the DLC, you have to have the disc/downloaded version of super sf4 for it to work. the DLC for AE isn't standalone.

So when are we gonna have the tourney?
I hope it's not tonight because I have an event to go to at 6:30pm PST

you just gotta hit up the person you're matched up with and arrange a time to play.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Probably been asked, but I don't feel like scrolling through all these pages.. Do I need SSFIV to play arcade edition or can I just run it as its own game?

you can just play.. only you wont be able to play as oni,evil ryu, yun, yang

One more time for reassurance before i drop these ms points, if ive never had SFIV or SSIV i can just cop the arcade edition and play as everyone but those 4?

One more time for reassurance before i drop these ms points, if ive never had SFIV or SSIV i can just cop the arcade edition and play as everyone but those 4?

no you need the SSFIV disk in order to use the arcade edition DLC. You can either buy SSFIV then buy the DLC or buy the arcade edition disk.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

no you need the SSFIV disk in order to use the arcade edition DLC. You can either buy SSFIV then buy the DLC or buy the arcade edition disk.
Ah gotcha, so is it worth me copping? Compared to MK9 where is this game at?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Ah gotcha, so is it worth me copping? Compared to MK9 where is this game at?
depends on the level in which you play fighting games. For the casual, pick up and play gamer MK9 is better but if you want to play competitively buy Street Fighter. The learning curve is much steeper in street fighter. 

ggs the minister. got bodied
ohwell.gif
. lets start psn!

Packing my suitcase to head to evo in the morning, I'm super hyped.......if yall are watching the stream look out for GW House

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Packing my suitcase to head to evo in the morning, I'm super hyped.......if yall are watching the stream look out for GW House

good luck, make sure u record footage of your match and post it on NT when u get back. 

good luck, make sure u record footage of your match and post it on NT when u get back. 

Good luck.
Just played a few games recently... got super rocked, need to learn some more stuff.

Just made it out of my pool by beating chocoblanka I'm hype...I play again in like 4 hours for the quarterfinals pool.

^getting trolled. mago won his pool already.

yo house- just heard on the stream you made it out of your pool. good stuff dude.

Just made it out of my pool by beating chocoblanka I'm hype...I play again in like 4 hours for the quarterfinals pool.

Just heard James Chen say it on stream. Good luck man.

Yea man feels good lol got interveweid by eg and everything......it just sucks that I have this huge layoff before the next round

swag swag swag
pimp.gif

U know who u play next?

It was apparently the #1 player in Singapore that beat me he was a guy player and o still know I shoulda o
Won I made a terrible decision in the last round......and no IDK who I play next they didn't tell us

good stuff tennhouse keep it up. man poonko is working dudes with that seth. i thought Kayo Police was hot, untill i found out her little secret..

link to the stream? I'ma try to catch a few matches before I head out.

nevermind, found the link on SRK.  good luck, tennhouse.  who do u main?

Back
Top Bottom