Strength Training System Strength Shoe ?

i bought it and i didnt really like the idea of it once i saw it because it specifically tells you not to do most of the training in the shoes. after you trainyou just walk around in the shoes afterwards. your better off getting jumpsoles or getting a system that doesnt involve shoes at all. they are alot cheaper andwork just as well.

I don't know if it really works.. but the shoe itself works by making you walk, run, and do all the exercises on the balls of your feet.

hey I have have the jump soles and the thing is I never wear them, imo you should get the vest that way you can wear it all the time even play in it. and itworks.

^^^^the vest is a great tool, but do not put more than 10% of your weight into the vest. so if you weigh 200 pounds, do not put more than 20 pounds in the vestbecause it puts alot more stress on your body than it is accustomed to supporting.

better to get jumpsoles its really work...but should need make it proper exercise to make it work..or u got stress after all...

Back
Top Bottom