Strong Video Argument That The Manny Pacquiao Loss Wasn't The Travesty It Was Made Out To Be

At the end of the day, there's no reason 70 year old men with mild dementia should be calling fights when their brains can't keep up with the speed of what's going on.  It's almost as if dudes decided Manny won before they even looked into the ring.

I havent even watched but 1 minute of the video so far and Its everything Ive always seen from the HBO announcing crew.

this is nothing new. the crowd is pro pac so every time he let his hands go they cheered.

and when they cheered Lampley and Max hopped along for the ride. Lampley did the same for Oscar and other HBO favorites. Go back and watch Floyd vs Cotto without sound. You'd have a hard time giving Cotto 2 rounds.

IMO Pac won the fight, but he did NOT blow Bradley out the water.

I could have watched that fight on MUTE and I would have scored it easily for Pacquiao.  I am a fan of Bradley but dude did not deserve the title. Bottom line Professional Boxing is fixed and corruption runs rampant in every corner.  Just look at the dive Ortiz took against Mayweather.  

Thats a Great Video

I finally watched it..

GREAT VIDEO. GREAT VIDEO.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Lampley & Kellerman & Ledderman
laugh.gif

Thanks for posting
pimp.gif

i thought it was a robbery intially
but when i watched it again and actually scored it, came up with a draw 
eyes.gif

during the Marquez - paquio III fight lederman made his points on why paquio was winning the fight during the 6th round..he said something like 'defense, paqiuo because marquez face is swollen and his is not' lol

The point is Dont leave it up to the refs/scores, because if they can, they will take it away from you given the opportunity

Lampley and Co. were definitely biased. But so is this video, it's only showing the punches that Manny missed and the ones that Bradley landed. Impressed, I am not.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Lampley and Co. were definitely biased. But so is this video, it's only showing the punches that Manny missed and the ones that Bradley landed. Impressed, I am not.
You missed the point of the video. Again, its not about who won the fight. It's about how the HBO commentators skew the perception of the fight with their words, seemingly on purpose. It was REALLY bad in the Marquez fight. I found myself arguing with them from behind my own tv as they consistently called misses by Pacquiao as if they were connecting. At the end of every round all I could say to myself is "what fight are they watching." Between commentator bias and bogus compubox numbers they can basically dictate how many people will perceive the fight. 

The video is biased. Pacquaio did land way more punches. Was the fight 11-1? no. probably more like 8-4. 8-4 is still dominating the fight. This guy should make a video of all the punches that landed for Pacquiao.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

You missed the point of the video. Again, its not about who won the fight. It's about how the HBO commentators skew the perception of the fight with their words, seemingly on purpose. It was REALLY bad in the Marquez fight. I found myself arguing with them from behind my own tv as they consistently called misses by Pacquiao as if they were connecting. At the end of every round all I could say to myself is "what fight are they watching." Between commentator bias and bogus compubox numbers they can basically dictate how many people will perceive the fight. 
No, I didn't miss the point.

So then what would be the point of showing the punches Pac hit and the ones Bradley missed?

I posted why I think Bradley won in the boxing thread. I'll paste it here when I'm on my comp.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

No, I didn't miss the point.
Kinda looks like you did brah 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
4:10 to 4:40 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss.......Bradley doesn't move his head *head moving the entire time* 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom