Style Help Please - What to wear with a button down/fitted jeans

I work at Kenneth Cole,and not all their shoes are blocky,although some are..

and the shoes that they sell at a kenneth cole store>>the ones they sell at macys or dillards.

the Loco Motion is a great shoe and its on sale at kennethcole.com for 59.99

KC_KM28093LE_BLK.jpg

I havent seen these in person,but they look like they would go good with jeans,and they're 98 bucks:

RX_RM09201LE_BLK.jpg

Me personally,i dotn like wearing loafers or casual shoes for the most part,they're kinda uncomfortable to me...so when i "dress up" casually,iwear these Kenneth Cole high top sneakers called Moon Shine..they're black and pewter and look casual,so i get in most spots easily with those joints on

985-15055-d.jpg
pimp.gif

Can never go wrong with a pair of Clark's.

I was about to say that Dirty would be able to help you a lot in this department, but it seems that he already chimed in.

how about some low cre8tive recs classy but at the same time you can run from the police if you need to or better yet run from a ugly bitc% at the club...

I'm not a big fan of the dress shoe with jeans look so..Pradas...(the sneakers; dont have to be america cups though)

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

question:

Jeans that go with these boots/loafers

BOOTCUT? or STRAIGHT LEG?
bootcut...straightlegs go with sneakers mostly..

I actually like how straight leg cuts look with boots and especially loafers. I hate how bootcut look with loafers.

Originally Posted by RFX45

question:

I actually like how straight leg cuts look with boots and especially loafers. I hate how bootcut look with loafers.
well,bootcut with loafers would drag..i was referring more to boots,not loafers...

and i never wore straightleg with loafers,so i wouldnt know..

matter of fact,i dont even wear straight leg or boot cut jeans
laugh.gif
butfrom what ive seen,bootcut looks good with boots

Originally Posted by RFX45

question:

well,bootcut with loafers would drag..i was referring more to boots,not loafers...

and i never wore straightleg with loafers,so i wouldnt know..

matter of fact,i dont even wear straight leg or boot cut jeans
laugh.gif
but from what ive seen,bootcut looks good with boots

Bootcut jeans are meant for boots but I just don't like how the look, sadly most jeans right now are bootcuts so I have to get them tapered to myspecification. I think it looks over-casual to wear boots with bootcuts, the boots that has to be worn with bootcuts are the rugged, distressed and vintagestyle boots. But when talking about boots mentioned in this thread, worn with a dark jeans and button down/dress shirt, I think a straight leg will work bestsince it's an attempt at a less casual look.

Back
Top Bottom