Subaru 2008 WRX STI prices announced...

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

35 racks is OD, i'll take a mazdaspeed 3 and call it a day. yes i know it's FWD.
grin.gif
We think alike my dude. Gimme that Mazdaspeed3 all day over theevo and sti. Btw they just announced that they will be making pearl white ones starting after the new year
pimp.gif
a5835d34ea984269def677fc9be07b9b89188eb.pjpg

Performance > Looks...

yeah i can see that. I guess im just not as hardcore as you guys when it comes to performance. I would never buy a car that didnt look great, but had greatperformance over a car that looks great with less performance.

I actually love the look of the Evo, always have and always will. The Evo IX is best looking, but the X is FIIIIRE!

neither the new STI or the New EVO are going to have as much hype as this previous years version.
neither are sexy like they used to be.

might as well cop an evo IX...

too plain and average looking.

I'd much rather have the Evo, with it's aggressive and sharp styling.

The Evo is more aggressive looking, but the front has a very strange look to it. It's so abbreviated it literally just stops...

reminds me too much of a saab but the perfomance is there. not gettin a new car anytime soon so its no big deal to me.

i don't care if a car is a beast, if it looks like trash i aint driving it.

not trying to be grown driving a car that looks like only a 16 yr old should drive. car is disgusting.

but yea, its fast. YAY!

Back
Top Bottom